Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!!!

It's not dead, just on life support.

Never thought I'd see a vegetable IHOP.

J

I went into work early this morning so that I wouldn't be late for this big training meeting.

Yeah..... I have today off and the meeting's tomorrow.

Edited by dem beats

Shopping day and doing day.

Going to play some videogames to clear my head. But, I am going to shop for;

Laptop, tablet, rifle reloading station, rifle, rifle stock, a mortgage, a car, and a few lenses for my camera.

I will absolutely be buying a shop vac today however. No time to research and shop. Hopefully one with the blower attachment like my last rigid.

I have to work on the lawnmower and change the belt, even if I can get that done I may need to pay a professional to mow for me as the grass is knee high. Then I am going to take everything out of the kitchen, tape it off in plastic sand, do one last coat of mud and then prime it. Maybe I will go buy paint today too. We shall see.

I must have the kitchen a minimum of primed by the time the wife gets back. I don't even care if it's a shifty job at this point.

If I can work in finally changing my O2 sensor that would be good too.

Peng. Pencil pic is awesome.... But.... I FUCKING LOVE "I FUCKING LOVE COCAINE" BEAR.

Laptop, tablet, rifle reloading station, rifle, rifle stock, a mortgage, a car, and a few lenses for my camera.

I will absolutely be buying a shop vac today however. No time to research and shop. Hopefully one with the blower attachment like my last rigid.

I have to work on the lawnmower and change the belt, even if I can get that done I may need to pay a professional to mow for me as the grass is knee high. Then I am going to take everything out of the kitchen, tape it off in plastic sand, do one last coat of mud and then prime it. Maybe I will go buy paint today too. We shall see.

I must have the kitchen a minimum of primed by the time the wife gets back. I don't even care if it's a shifty job at this point.

Dillon and done.  

I think I'm going to treat myself to breakfast, buy some coal and have some brats for dinner.

Might swing through the eastern European deli and get some Ukrainian and other sausages. I am especially hungry for blood sausage after thinking about the boudin Q-man was boiling up.

Swing through the camera shop, and maybe check out a tailor right down the way who makes custom to order shirts. :-)

Dillon and done.

I know. That is where I will end up. Just being price savvy and making sure when I buy it I get EVERYTHING I need and not a bunch of shit I don't want.

The other factor is I am going to buy 2 rifles. One 6-7 in a .308 win case. Probably 6.5. Then I will get a .375 cheytac or some other stupid cartridge. It's just an itch I have to scratch. So I want to be sure it can reload big cartridges too.

When looking at the Dillon site it is hard to discern if it can/will load some of the big boys. I also want to be able to load .45, .44 mag, and probably not 9 but maybe .38 special. So I really need to make sure it can do it all, or just know I will need more than one, and save up.

Make sense?

I think for lenses I want the 100-300 zoom. I don't know if that is over kill though.

I also want a wide wide lens. And maybe something that would be better for portraits in dimmer light.

My 35-135 is amazing, but I have had to dump a bunch of pics for graduations and weddings because I'm a billion trillion yards away and cannot get the shot. Or the light is too dim and I could use the better throughput from the prime lens.

Going to take some online classes directly related to my camera, and I just picked up a few dozen college course textbooks for DSLR and photography in general.

The 300 magnum is my favorite larger rifle round.

I use a McMillan Dynasty for long range mule deer and elk.

I have a useless stupid itch to buy some uber magnum. For no rational reason.

Hunting wild armored freight trains from across a valley? I dunno. Just want big boom.

In MN most hunting is less than 100 yards.... Shit, probably less than 50 for where I would be. Thick wooded areas.

I have a useless stupid itch to buy some uber magnum. For no rational reason.

Hunting wild armored freight trains from across a valley? I dunno. Just want big boom.

I share that sentiment.

My last elk (few years ago) was about 480 yards.

For whitetail under 200 yards I use youth model browning 243 medallion.

Also use a lever action browning 30-06 now and then but I prefer the 243.

270 short mag is a good gun for 200-300 u'd range. I've found that anything under 200 and the bullet is too quick. Deer like to run.

If I ever get a big gun itch I go to my dads. He's got a McMillan 50 cal.

.50 BMG is awesome.

I just don't want the stigma attached to it unless it's a 3rd or 4th rifle.

Hard to reload from what I understand too.... Maybe it's all relative and not a big deal, but it sure carries a black cloud over it in non gun savvy circles. Same with the .338 Lapua. Awesome, perfect big boom cartridge to me for many reasons, but the fuss about it makes it less appealing. It is what I wanted and made the most sense, but the .375 and even the weird .4xx cartridges outperform it for relatively similar money.

But the .338 is soooooooooo snipery, everyone needs it.

And I don't know anyone with big guns, so I will have to be the guy everyone else knows with the big guns.

I also need to send my AR-10 in to someone. That things is trippin for realz on me. Makes me mad.

Bolt action .50 BMG AR upper ;)

GTA: Istanbul

Translation: We now have six stars. Tanks will be coming soon.

tumblr_mnsfdvTjYu1rc9b5io1_1280.jpg

Edited by Penguin4x4