Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

8tracks.com is my favorite site for music streaming.

FUCK YOU Pandora et al.

You gonna send me that hdd Rick?

Wow man I completely forgot. Is it okay if I send it this weekend? Like I said I'm in no hurry as long as it isn't an inconvenience to you.

Yeah, otherwise I'll forget about it. :lol:

Haha sounds good.

Oooooohhhhhh. Uncle sam's gonna eat ur ass up.

As of this month Im at ~850 OT hrs for the year.

I have made this much before, but it has been a few years.

Shoot, maybe 10 miles from work. Ill have to swing in there with cash in hand and try to haggle a deal.

Thanks for looking up the info for me.

I bought my Large that was a floor model, they chipped the bottom, threw in a bunch of free stuff and knocked down the price.  

My Asus has made me reboot to regain connection 4 times tonight alone.  Serious bullshit.

I'll give it a bit of time it's DDWRT compatible as well, so I may play with that after a while.

I got rid of my previous router due to the fact that it would just lose wifi randomly. Would take a hard reset to fix and could last less than 12 hours before going out again.

Boo.  Wanted to do a carpc for the Cayenne if I go that route, but getting good gps on a pc sucks I guess sad.png  May mean Android front end.  I was pretty excited for all the voice commands though and losing them sucks.

The usb gps dongles are inaccurate?

Nothing wrong with the dongle, but for some reason none of the software expects you to move when you are using a pc.  The interface is very 1995.  If it weren't I am all in.

Timur's Kernel for the older Nexus 7 does nearly everything I want though.  The voice commands I haven't yet figured out.  Was really looking forward to hitting the "voice" button on my steering wheel and telling it to Nav/Play music/show backup camera/etc - whenever I wanted.

My Asus has made me reboot to regain connection 4 times tonight alone.  Serious bullshit.

I'll give it a bit of time it's DDWRT compatible as well, so I may play with that after a while.

I got rid of my previous router due to the fact that it would just lose wifi randomly. Would take a hard reset to fix and could last less than 12 hours before going out again.

Mine just scrambles the pc's and phones connected to it.  Makes you restart them.  In particular it hates my Asus laptop.  Seriously the worst router I've ever owned. :(

Signal varies with time in a stationary location as well.  Hmmm.

Shoot, maybe 10 miles from work. Ill have to swing in there with cash in hand and try to haggle a deal.

Thanks for looking up the info for me.

I bought my Large that was a floor model, they chipped the bottom, threw in a bunch of free stuff and knocked down the price.  

that's a win!

After 4 routers total this one is the only one that cab send signal through the whole house. It's a bad bitch.

http://www.asus.com/Networking/RTN66U/

I wanted to get that one or the AC version of it, but I couldn't justify the 5x cost increase.

I could as I couldn't get WiFi across my house. And for 130 bucks it was not a big deal. A $25 router is nice and cheep man good find.

Signal varies with time in a stationary location as well. Hmmm.

Something is wrong.

I would be Pissed too. Just get a new one. I couldn't deal with that frustration for long.

Nope RT-n66.

I had read a bazillion reviewes and this specific model had more power then the updated version. We have 5-6 wireless devices running at a time at my house, and then another 8 wired devices.

Signal never wavers. I think my switch may be going bad however.....

I keep my router in the basement so we can get WiFi to our cell phones when down there, as that is a priority. I may get a signal booster to push the range out to my yard.

I've been contemplating moving mine upstairs...but I am getting a new work router on Sept 1 so I am waiting.  Hoping it has 8 ports as I am shy of wired downstairs if I remove the wireless.  7 wired and up to 10 wireless.

So distracted...

...just want to figure out what the frontend will be in my next car.  I REALLY don't want a double din unit.  Perhaps I'll have an Android & CarPC together, lol

Par for the course, actually. There are studios out there whose sole business model is the production of low budget imitations.

transmorphers-poster.jpg

And they make pretty decent bank on it too.

basically the movie version of "Store brand vs. Name brand".

Damnit, fucking dealer sold the 2006 CT out from under me.  Of course I don't want to buy it, but I do want to compare an older Turbo with a 2011 non-Turbo.  Balance the luxury difference with the power back to back.

Thinking 2008 thanks to this guy:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/cayenne/289652-video-wicked-cayenne-turbo-w-bolt-ons-dyno-675-hp-710-tq-hd-1080p-graph.html