Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Kind of ironic how I HATED Nsync, but I can't stop listening to Justin Timberlake.

Fag.

:D

I was working out the other day with my buddy to one of his songs. :lol:

Also kidding....he has some catchy stuff for sure. He has a lot of songs with jay z though who I strongly dislike.

Damn. A buddy of mine from back home (Buffalo, NY) got a big buck and a big doe on opening day. I miss NY deer hunting.

It's always opening day when I pull open the bedroom window.
I am jealous of your buddy, as well as you Quentin. I miss helping filling tags, and fresh venison.

J

Tags? You mean they issue tags?
Yep. For both buck and doe. Doe tags are done in a lottery system.

J

that was my attempt at sarcasm

Sorry.....people in AZ were shocked we used tags, so I went with it. LOL

J

La started using tags about 4 or 5 years ago. However the game wardens in my area don't have air support and that's the only way they'll have access to my property.

Damn. A buddy of mine from back home (Buffalo, NY) got a big buck and a big doe on opening day. I miss NY deer hunting.

I am jealous of your buddy, as well as you Quentin. I miss helping filling tags, and fresh venison.

J

J

There were also party permits, which allowed 3 more deer for a group of 5. I drew a doe tag every year I was there, so your odds in the lottery are awesome.

Oddly, down here you get more doe tags than buck tags.

I was blown away, though. I saw the pics of my buddy with his deer and a rifle. I know he hunts near Chautauqua, and it was shotgun only in the Southern Tier, but he said 2 years ago they opened it up to rifle as well. I may have to stop up for a visit next year.

J

J

There were also party permits, which allowed 3 more deer for a group of 5. I drew a doe tag every year I was there, so your odds in the lottery are awesome.

Oddly, down here you get more doe tags than buck tags.

I was blown away, though. I saw the pics of my buddy with his deer and a rifle. I know he hunts near Chautauqua, and it was shotgun only in the Southern Tier, but he said 2 years ago they opened it up to rifle as well. I may have to stop up for a visit next year.

Some day I'll get back for the season.

J

J

J

J

La started using tags about 4 or 5 years ago. However the game wardens in my area don't have air support and that's the only way they'll have access to my property.

Well that's one hellatious version of private property.

J

J

J

J

Well that's one hellatious version of private property.

J

Shoot'em right out the bed room window. My dad got one a few years back from my laundry room door that scored a 147 which is pretty good for the area.

Kind of ironic how I HATED Nsync, but I can't stop listening to Justin Timberlake.

Dick_in_a_Box.png

Also kidding....he has some catchy stuff for sure. He has a lot of songs with jay z though who I strongly dislike.

How can you strongly dislike Jay-Z?

Dick_in_a_Box.png

Amazing.

How can you strongly dislike Jay-Z?

Auto-tune? Need I say more?

Even aside from that, it's all garbage. Just a bunch of words thrown together with a catchy beat.

I assume that is sarcasm.

I assume that is sarcasm.

No, I would happen to agree. Jay-z Sucks a big one. I think "Big Pimpin" was his only hit that I liked. Only thing he has going for him is Beyonce', but even then, that pussy is probably so stretched out it ain't even good anymore.

I can understand that if you don't like rap in general you wouldn't like Jay-Z, but if beats and auto tune make music suck, then there isn't a good song made currently.

I can understand that if you don't like rap in general you wouldn't like Jay-Z, but if beats and auto tune make music suck, then there isn't a good song made currently.

I listen to rap daily and I still can't stand Jay-Z

I dont really care for Jay-Z either but to say Beyonce is the only thing going for him is silly. The dude is super smart and has built himself to damn near a billionare. He can rap for sure, but I never have cared for it much