Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ultra strange phenomena happening on my pc.  SSA loads super fast, I do anything on any new site and it takes forever.  Once that other page is loaded and working it too becomes quick.  Googling something takes years.  Wondering what sort of chinese bullshit I acquired in asialand.

The greatest Twitter profile of all time?

Twitter.com/Slashleen

I don't the tweety pages but this chick made me laugh like crazy.

I SO BADLY want to marry this chick!

She is all yours

Lizzie-Velasquez_3-412x620.jpg

You didn't click around to find her picture obviously.

Gee, thanks for ruining it for me.

Sean's fucking with you, go get her Ryan.

a0d1d7e600608c16eafc872ba991a5f4568f5b5e

"and...................................................................................................................... fuck you."

a0d1d7e600608c16eafc872ba991a5f4568f5b5e

"and...................................................................................................................... fuck you."

Tonight lol?

I'm not sure, I just saw it on bookface.

Okay, after watching many, many Chris Angel videos I've decided he's the devil. Can't nobody do that kinda shit!

Alright, so I've got a PS4. Who wants to play what?

Okay, after watching many, many Chris Angel videos I've decided he's the devil. Can't nobody do that kinda shit!

you should watch some of the penn and tell: fool us episodes. live performance is more entertaining than camera tricks, in my opinion. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2ebs9F1ek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFUBK4dFQ4w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJurN3YDdIw

Since the downtown is riddled with tram tracks I had this wacky idea of building a draisine:

Schienenfahrrad.JPG

If I can find wheels it's a go. Imagine the look on people's faces. Try to top this, hipsters :lol: 

As far as I can tell, there are no rules forbidding such a vehicle. 

Since the downtown is riddled with tram tracks I had this wacky idea of building a draisine:

Schienenfahrrad.JPG

If I can find wheels it's a go. Imagine the look on people's faces. Try to top this, hipsters laugh.png

As far as I can tell, there are no rules forbidding such a vehicle. 

Do it!!! icon_roflmao.gif

I need an old bicycle for the downtube, pedals, rear sprocket and chain but what hurts my brain is what wheels to use. 

Old rail cart wheels. They make the for mounting on the front of trucks.

J

I'll go to the local place which repairs locomotives and see what I can find. The Dracula's Draisine needs to happen :D

Motherfucking local DMV-like authority. The Miata supposedly does not have a European Homologation and I had to pay $250. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE JUGHEADS?!? FUCKING COCKROACHES, thousands of Miata's roam the streets of Europe and mine's been registered before in Europe...

And it's just the start, I still have to pay more to get 195/50R15's homologated instead of the stock 185/60R14's (circumference difference is just 0.2 inches). I hope I don't have to pay anything else extra for some stupid shit. 

Motherfucking local DMV-like authority. The Miata supposedly does not have a European Homologation and I had to pay $250. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE JUGHEADS?!? FUCKING COCKROACHES, thousands of Miata's roam the streets of Europe and mine's been registered before in Europe...

And it's just the start, I still have to pay more to get 195/50R15's homologated instead of the stock 185/60R14's (circumference difference is just 0.2 inches). I hope I don't have to pay anything else extra for some stupid shit. 

Any chance I can get a break down of what the fuck that is?

And oh yea....those bastards.

J

Also, tomorrow is step one on the bar hunt. Meeting with a local agent to sign some NDA paperwork for doing some research on local establishments on the market.

Time to see whats available for currently running or recently closed locations and go from there.

End goal (if I have my way) is to have a place lined up soon, and ideally to be able to do an opening by July at latest. But I am taking my time to look and research my ass off.

J

Also, tomorrow is step one on the bar hunt. Meeting with a local agent to sign some NDA paperwork for doing some research on local establishments on the market.

Time to see whats available for currently running or recently closed locations and go from there.

End goal (if I have my way) is to have a place lined up soon, and ideally to be able to do an opening by July at latest. But I am taking my time to look and research my ass off.

J

Why would you need to sign an NDA?  That seems like bad mojo to me.  I'd be VERY careful with what it says.

Any chance I can get a break down of what the fuck that is?

And oh yea....those bastards.

J

Not sure what happened, cash is payed, car did not pass because of 2 holes in the muffler. Once those are fixed, I need to go back and get all the papers. Everything else is fine.