Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

but the ONLY time that actually worked was when I finally decided I wasn't a smoker. Using anything as an alternative will just postpone the punishment. Makes you think too many times during the day about smoking. No amount of logic works, but finally deciding that you yourself are not a smoker and keeping that mindset will.

I didn't smoke as long as you did, but it was more than 15 years and 1.5-2 packs a day. For more than half of it I smoke unfiltereds.

I chewed for 15 years. Could not quit. One day, I woke up and literally could not stand even the smell of the stuff. Haven't had any since, nor any desire.

I did that with dope. I just decided one day that was it and have never looked back. Interestingly I quit heroin and coke (from crack, to powder) without any real fanfare. I got dope sick, and still jones every now and again, but I never touched it after I made up my mind... and we are talking 12-15 years worth of habit.

I have quit cigs for real a couple times. I have gone better than a year twice. But it is everywhere, too easy to get a hold of. I know dope is too, but I have to go out of my way to get it and cigs are everywhere.

Another thing is, and it is no secret, I love whiskey. I have a couple drinks every day. Whiskey tastes better with a smoke.

Well the rechargeable Blu is no where near as strong as the disposable. This is disappointing.

I think I will kill the Blu cartomizers off and then step up to the Halos based on recommendations. I like the refillable tanks with no batting. Seems like it would be perfect for dabs. Honestly the dabs thing is one big reason I am hanging on to the cigs. I will not have any obvious paraphernalia around the house, so a typical vaporizer is a no go, and you cannot smoke it in a bowl or 1 hitter. While I may hit on a dab once or twice a month, it is definitely a pleasurable "must have" for me. Do any of you guys who vape drop dabs or anything similar into your vape?

Plus I really like the options available. Refilling with the fluids will be exceptionally cost effective as well. What liquids do you like and why? I smoke Marlboro lights personally, but I do occasionally like to snag a pack of Camels as I do like their slightly sweet flavor. With that in mind I was figuring the Turkish Tobacco might suit me best.

Do you guys know if it is possible to "xray" a ductile iron case to see a rubber part inside. We are wanting to check a seal while it is installed because we think it may be setting itself right during disassembly.

Don't think you'll have any luck with that. Instead testing the sealing parameters in operation could be tell you a story.

Sounds like the Benz is getting a new intake, new wheel bearings, potentially a half shaft, new pulleys on the serp belt, and some other stuff. 80k miles and it was getting noisy. Bet the bill will be over $3k...and covered under warranty. wink.png

As soon as she is back, it's going up for sale.

Sounds like the Benz is getting a new intake, new wheel bearings, potentially a half shaft, new pulleys on the serp belt, and some other stuff. 80k miles and it was getting noisy. Bet the bill will be over $3k...and covered under warranty. wink.png

As soon as she is back, it's going up for sale.

Exciting!

Except I don't know what the fuck to buy. I am having buyers remorse over the Porsche without even buying it yet.

Enjoying driving a car again actually. That doesn't help.

Lesser of two evils, which car would you regret least?

>Winamp.com and associated Web services will no longer be available past

December 20, 2013. Additionally, Winamp Media players will no longer be

available for download. Please download the latest version before that

date. See release notes for latest improvements to this last release. Thanks for supporting the Winamp community for over 15 years.

Oh noes!  Piece of software I have used since day 1. :(

IMG954399.jpg

Freaking awesome.  :)

Lesser of two evils, which car would you regret least?

The one that doesn't completely rape me in repairs. If I had no concern over repairs I'd shop differently.

The $5k in repairs this year alone on the ML have me a bit less eager to be in a German sled.

Especially considering it is only bearings...

I realize it'd be WAY cheaper if I did it myself, but yikes. I'm done with AMG's. Too unique which means the parts RAPE you.

Has me only interested in the X5/6M if they are certified. I fucking love the BM'er seats. If the Cayenne had those I'd be happier.

Probably go drive an SRT8 again and perhaps an FX50.

If there was an S8 in town I'd be hopping in that too.

Buddy of mine has one. I'd take it over a M series any day. Obviously he would too as he's owned about 4 m series cars.

Buddy of mine has one. I'd take it over a M series any day. Obviously he would too as he's owned about 4 m series cars.
They are gorgeous.

Audi scares me. At least on the big sedan.

And they are SO expensive. Just absurd.

S5 is one of the sexiest cars I have ever seen, but it's lukewarm for fun.

I would get into one for the comfort, but the cost even on well used is just absurd.