Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The interior is a lot nicer than the older Cayenne's

Damnit. I never should have driven the new Cayenne.

Fatal error in my test drive sequence.

I can't find a RossionQ1 for less than 80 or so.

Oh well.

Not for me.... Yet.

Meeting in the AM night all.

I don't want to fix either of those bimmmers

I have spent hours and hours looking it up. They aren't so much more expensive to fix than domestic. 2.5K for a new clutch etc on the M5.

The M3 is nearly the most reliable vehicle made by BMW and the V8 is cheeper than the outgoing 6 to fix.

My car cost less than the clutch on the M5, so it's quite a bit more than any domestic.

The M3 has had a V8 since '08.

penis wiener boobs

This could be easily modernized with some leather wrapping on the dash and a little glass in the console.

BMW-840-Ci4.jpg

And this is sexy as it is:

bmw-840-12.jpg

Looks like a mid 90s eclipse GSI... Not sexy in the least IMO.

You've never seen one in person have you?

Yes. Not my cup od tea at all.,

I have spent hours and hours looking it up. They aren't so much more expensive to fix than domestic. 2.5K for a new clutch etc on the M5.

The M3 is nearly the most reliable vehicle made by BMW and the V8 is cheeper than the outgoing 6 to fix.

You're crazy. Most domestic clutch jobs come in at under $700 The rack I did on that M3 cost the man $3K... and it was my service manager's best friend.

If you buy a Euro it costs a ton more to fix than a domestic or Asian... and yes, my current shop does a lot of Euro (particularly BMW and VW/Audi) so I know this for a fact.

FWIW the man with the M3, he has decided his next car will be a GTR.

My car cost less than the clutch on the M5, so it's quite a bit more than any domestic.

And the V8 is not cheaper than the 6. WAY not.

You're crazy. Most domestic clutch jobs come in at under $700 The rack I did on that M3 cost the man $3K... and it was my service manager's best friend.

If you buy a Euro it costs a ton more to fix than a domestic or Asian... and yes, my current shop does a lot of Euro (particularly BMW and VW/Audi) so I know this for a fact.

Pre-95 I6 BM'ers were as cheap if not cheaper than domestics. From what I've seen Honda parts are as bad as BMW...but of course I am excluding M's and other exotic germanic cars

Speaking of bad interiors. Sucks too, because as a temporary solution until a car I want comes available this could make a great second vehicle for towing and such.

ford-sport-trac-adrenalin-photo-165193-s

When I called a shop, the cost of the outgoing v6 was more than the V8.

I was shocked about that too. Hence why I called.

When I called a shop, the cost of the outgoing v6 was more than the V8.

I was shocked about that too. Hence why I called.

called the wrong shop

Maybe. Anyway, if that motor blew up it would be an awesome time to upgrade.

:-)

Speaking of bad interiors. Sucks too, because as a temporary solution until a car I want comes available this could make a great second vehicle for towing and such.ford-sport-trac-adrenalin-photo-165193-s

I think I just bust a nut! I really like that

Needs a coyote swap, but that isn't so hard

Speaking of bad interiors. Sucks too, because as a temporary solution until a car I want comes available this could make a great second vehicle for towing and such.

ford-sport-trac-adrenalin-photo-165193-s

You'd think ford would borrow designers from rover or Aston to fix their shitty interiors.

Speaking of bad interiors. Sucks too, because as a temporary solution until a car I want comes available this could make a great second vehicle for towing and such.ford-sport-trac-adrenalin-photo-165193-s

You'd think ford would borrow designers from rover or Aston to fix their shitty interiors.

They have no connections to either anymore, and have the best interiors of any of the domestics.

that is true!

They have no connections to either anymore, and have the best interiors of any of the domestics.

Truth.

I like the explorer sport interior a ton.

that is true!

Not hard if you pay someone to do it.