Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Selling my 07 ML63 with 80k mi for somewhere between $28-33k

So what's a 09 merc or Beamer interior look like.

09 Merc is what I have (07 same until 2013)

22021_8_400.jpg

Basically the same as the Jeep but without some silver plastic shit

Gotta compare apples and apples not a 5 year old vehicle. I bet the 09's don't look too pretty with 5 years of wear

Gotta compare apples and apples not a 5 year old vehicle. I bet the 09's don't look too pretty with 5 years of wear

5 years of wear on a nice car doesn't hardly show. My cars look the same the day I sell them to when I buy them and I have two kids.

Carpet is a little bit rougher, but not much.

If you meant aging by wear, threshold of redesign time is what makes the biggest difference there. Killed the Cayenne for me since I drove this:

2012-Lumma-Design-Porsche-Cayenne-Black-

And was looking at buying this:

2011-Porsche-Cayenne-S-Hybrid-Interior.j

And I am comparing Apples to Apples. What I can buy with what I can buy.

If I was conservative with my $$ the INfiniti has to win since it will cost me nothing. The others will cost me money. Only question is how much and is it worth the difference.

Infiniti will cost me some money actually. Instead of towing my boat up to the farm for storage I will have to pay someone to store it here. Probably $400/yr or so. Of course the 180mi drive at <10mpg is also $80 or so. Net of $320/yr...or I borrow a truck.

If I get an older Infiniti that is certified as well it would mean at the end of the lease I could give it to my wife and get it for free.

Or buy it out early and give it to her for the buy out.

I'd sort of like an XTS-V if they ever make one. In particular if they keep it awd.

A one year old certified Audi or cayenne would be my pick of the litter, leaning toward the Porches but the ole lady didn't like the exterior so we went with the q5

Quite a bit different animal. The fox is the Beetle of it's day.

Going from an OBD1 system to OBD2 is a breeze.

Either is a breeze in the fox. It was used from 78 to 2004, so all later Mustang stuff is a matter of bolts and plugs. Going from a 3 valve. In the Explorer to a Coyote is not plug and play like the Mustang.

Sean since you fly so much. What's the procedure when your departing flight arrives after the departing time of your connecting flight?

Current flight from Vegas to Houston is 1hr 15min behind schedule. Putting in Houston 30 min after our connect takes off.

Sean since you fly so much. What's the procedure when your departing flight arrives after the departing time of your connecting flight?

Current flight from Vegas to Houston is 1hr 15min behind schedule. Putting in Houston 30 min after our connect takes off.

free rebook on the next flight IF you bought direct from airline. Experia and other bullshit Fuck up stuff sometimes

Just ask the desk by your exit gate and they will direct your

I'd usually call but having status makes that possible

Check out time at hotel was 11. Flight was for 3. It was on time at 1 when we arrived. It's been one thing after another on this trip. Rained all damn week. Drove to the canyon (5hrs each way) and it was fogged out.