Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Yep South Louisianna is something else.  I can buy everclear at a convenience stare...in South AL you can hardly find it anywhere...Bacardi 151 is usually the strongest you can find.

See, that is exactly why I want to buy a boat. I'd set sail for that place in a heartbeat. 

May get out the moonshine tonight. My mom says she is bringing a Eggnog mix that has wiskey, rum and brandy in it. Not sure about that, sounds like a one glass type drink and dont sound ideal if I am full as hell from dinner. I may just stick with my ole trusted Crown.

Going to be throwing a turkey on the egg today! Hopefully going to be making some awesome giblet gravy to go with it.

Just took a quiz that shows you the region of america you most closely talk like. Of course Texas was burning red. It said the place I talk LEAST like was Minneapolis/ St. Paul lol

One that blew my mind was that I say "feeder" road for access or service road and that is EXTREMELY localized to Where I grew up. I mean, my hometown is like the epicenter for it.

Just took a quiz that shows you the region of america you most closely talk like. Of course Texas was burning red. It said the place I talk LEAST like was Minneapolis/ St. Paul lol

Quelle fromage. Curious where this was though as I am as local as you can get, but travel so much my norm isn't anyones norm

Link? 

Yah, ya betcah.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/20/sunday-review/dialect-quiz-map.html?r=0jk0404014000060080200802000010k020l028000020l0400

Link?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/20/sunday-review/dialect-quiz-map.html?r=0jk0404014000060080200802000010k020l028000020l0400

Quelle fromage. Curious where this was though as I am as local as you can get, but travel so much my norm isn't anyones norm

Lol @ cheese.

I answered the way locals speak. I don't use the word pop very often, but obviously that was what I was supposed to answer with.

At least it's better than calling everything a Coke.

Yah, ya betcah.

Dontchaknow

wow was that dumb. Harvard my ass

I feel like crap.

At least I only work another 30 min. I almost called my family and said I'm not going to get down there.

At least at the in-laws I can just wear sweatpants and sleep on the sofa if I feel like being an antisocial SOB.

I usually love the holidays but I'm the crunch this time. I told the wife next year we are going to fly somewhere for the holidays.

More of a Yale man?

More of a Yale man?
indeed. Got into both, almost picked Yale but the financial aid package wasn't as alluring

Link?

Oddly enough I got northern Texas. Although my wife got exactly where she grew up lol.

OMFG

just throwing this out t here... but if any of my baller friends/family on SSA wants to hook a hommie up with a christmas loan for his dream car here it is :D

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4237402766.html

Not my cup of tea, but very clean and the price seems reasonable.

Not my cup of tea, but very clean and the price seems reasonable.

different wheels..  totally different stereo..  and its me all day... im not into bags  but..

what dont you like about it

Can anyone who hasn't voted (lol) look at the whatever the moron fuck "make her dance" thread?

I tried to close the poll only, but think I closed the thread for replies instead. Don't care about the replies but the poll I don't understand and having it bump shit to the top when voted on blows.