Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Still better than tattooing on dudes.

Even naked dudes?

Fuck no

So if Matt and I showed up naked and want matching tattoo's you would not do them. ;)

Thinking about grabbing one of these as a temporary installation of the Android. Can do it "now" for nearly no dough and see how I feel about it being more permanent.

Really wish the Nexus 7 could drive an external monitor and mouse easily. SO much space for a bigger screen...

http://www.amazon.com/Ppyple-Universal-Tablet-including-Samsung/dp/B00C31MF0W/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1388980156&sr=1-1&keywords=cd+slot

nexus 10 can't do what the 7 can? 

As long as your paying me enough I am down. It's all flesh and I just get in the zone.

Ok, I might have to talk that over with Matt when his is feeling better.

Where you at in Colorado J?

Glenwood Chuck. Remember I tried to ink you up when you were in GJ.

Oh yeah! What's the nearest airport? I may actually try & work a trip this year to get with ya on some ink.

Rifle airport is 15 min, aspen, eagle and GJ are all about an hr away. It's all I-70 so you can even cut those times down pretty easy.

I'll have to do a little research for a round trip ticket from Indy & see what kind of $ I'm looking at. Maybe I can talk Chop into coming out with me for some ink as well ;)

Fuck no

So if Matt and I showed up naked and want matching tattoo's you would not do them. wink.png

Errrmmmm......

Fuck no

So if Matt and I showed up naked and want matching tattoo's you would not do them. wink.png

Errrmmmm......

Sorry Seth I did not realize you wanted to join us ;)

Picking on Matt because could use a smile and a chuckle when he is feeling better. :)

That is how us HOP ers work. When others needs a laugh we do our best. :)

I am a little sissy.

They do sell zero nicotine juices. The more I do this the more I enjoy different flavors. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that my mouth doesn't taste like a fuckin' ashtray anymore, but still, the flavors rock.

Exploring the semen flavored choices again?

Why, do you have a particular brand you prefer?

Should ask Ryan.

Whatever is cheapest works for me.

Matt'l know then

South side by Loring Park.

im-not-gay-but-20-is-20.jpg

You can get a Russian sub and I will get an American one tattooed on our wangs and find some sexy slutty ginger, and play hunt for red October. Edited by dem beats

You can get a Russian sub and I will get an American one tattooed on our wangs and find some sexy slutty ginger, and play hunt for red October.

Get a $5 bill tattooed on your johnson. It works awesome... If the wife wants to blow some money or wants to grab some cash you got it covered.

Thinking about grabbing one of these as a temporary installation of the Android. Can do it "now" for nearly no dough and see how I feel about it being more permanent.

Really wish the Nexus 7 could drive an external monitor and mouse easily. SO much space for a bigger screen...

http://www.amazon.com/Ppyple-Universal-Tablet-including-Samsung/dp/B00C31MF0W/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1388980156&sr=1-1&keywords=cd+slot

Does it support mhl output?
Good point. Been a while since I looked. My memory is charging & using USB devices trumps the MHL, but perhaps it is more clever than that.

I originally had looked, but realized that it could control apps on another Android and stream movies to it. Makes me wonder if it can stream controls in which case I could use the 7 as a brain and another device as the screen. Would be a bit ackward but as a stopgap until something that is perfect is released it could work.

nexus 10 can't do what the 7 can?
It could, if someone writes a ROM for it. Need a hack to allow fast charging & USB support at the same time. Rapid recovery from snooze a HUGE bonus too. So far no one has done that for the 10, nor even the 2nd gen 7.

You can get a Russian sub and I will get an American one tattooed on our wangs and find some sexy slutty ginger, and play hunt for red October.

Hope ywe brightened you dad a little.

Any men left here... ??

tumblr_mo2snbk7nR1sqex0lo1_400.gif

tumblr_myr1mktzM91r4n9fzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_myhx6fTcNR1s8t0p6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_my6uopzoq31srd8hzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mukxt40pAv1skgvc0o1_500.png

tumblr_mx34poPRwE1sq4gqso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwj3orKBc01r8l8kvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwj617WFRU1r4n9fzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu5mc0poZC1qlnecbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mq85wiHEif1snv6rxo1_500.jpg

Edited by The enD

:)

Yeah, suddenly my day is bright as fuck.

tumblr_myhx6fTcNR1s8t0p6o1_500.jpg

I can't evev begin to describe the fun I would have with this.