Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Are the vape pens only for oils? I would assume the market would be there for leafy particulate as well. Curious what something like that would cost as cutting edge shit in a niche field always makes killer gifts IMO.

No, there are dry material vaporizer pens. But I can't smoke weed. It just makes me paranoid. I honestly can't explain why the dabs don't affect me the same, but they don't.

I just figured there would be and I love giving insightful gifts. If you see something in your pursuits I am interested.

FUCK. Chain tensioner in my chaincase blew up. sad.png managed 90mi this morning before hand but I don't wantto be qworking on 2 sleds when there is snow sad.png

Time to get heat in your garage and get them working again, but I have off Mon and Tue and could swing by and use your tools for repairs. If only I were closer. :(

This is what she will look like. Mine is the same color also

9e5c387c01bc88cd9c6523f2acd462fd_zps8a28

Nice truck, but the real question is are you doning another large system in this one?

My garage is currentl below zero lol

My garage is currentl below zero lol

I did a thermostat friday here and it was 7, but with my core gear on and the sun peaking through I got it done.

I have to go out and tear the carb apart on my snow blower.   I have no garage, just an overful shed with no lighting.  And it just keeps snowing, so I truly don't see the point in snowblowing anyway.  I move this new 6" we got over night and I have to do it again a few hours later.

My tanks on my Mark are leaking and I have a new rad, stat, all hoses and stat housing/oil cooler seal to replace.  I've been limping it the past several weeks adding a half gallon of coolant weekly.  Last  Friday I forgot and woke up late.  Started the bitch and got in 10 minutes later to go to work and no heat.  It was -4 at the time.  Good thing work is only 3 minutes away.

I have to go out and tear the carb apart on my snow blower.   I have no garage, just an overful shed with no lighting.  And it just keeps snowing, so I truly don't see the point in snowblowing anyway.  I move this new 6" we got over night and I have to do it again a few hours later.

Put cardboard down and do it in the house.

You can thank Sean for all this snow, he figures since he can't ride he does not want the snow!

Seriously we ain't got shit again.

I am just hoping I can get parts overnighted. Being that our high is going to be -25F on Monday a bunch of business's are closed. And yes, I will work in the garage at 5F inside with a smile on my fucking face. Above 0 isn't even cold without wind.

That is because you are sending it our way!

You can thank Sean for all this snow, he figures since he can't ride he does not want the snow!

If I could do it without having a lingering odor of gasoline in the house, I would.   Worst case scenario, I can drive up to work and grab my single stage blower.

I gathered that. The design isn't terrible, in fact it is an extremely common design right now. Most manufacturers are going this route. The only difference between the surge tank system and a common overflow design is that the surge system is designed to allow for small air pockets to remain in the system without causing overheating issues while the common overflow can be encumbered if the air pocket reaches the radiator cap. The corrosion in the system isn't due to a poor design or any manufacturing flaw, it is simply shitty maintenance. You MUST flush your cooling system as recommended by Jeep every 36,000 miles. There is something about how Chrysler seasons the 4.0 block from the mid 90s onward that makes it prone to corrosion if not properly maintained. Ford 3.0 OHV engines are even worse.

I would suggest that you flush the system thoroughly several times with just water until it comes out completely clear, replace your radiator AND THERMOSTAT, and use 2 bottles of Napa's #13. Flush it before installing the new radiator. You may also want to consider adding a silver anode to aid in corrosion prevention.

And yes, I fix cars for a living.

Poorboy / dumb trucker fix would be cover up part of the radiator with cardboard or something. :P

If I could do it without having a lingering odor of gasoline in the house, I would.   Worst case scenario, I can drive up to work and grab my single stage blower.

My buddy Gaven got an XR 80 for christmas and I talked him into keeping it in the house when it is cold out. I might have helped him get it in his bedroom without his mom knowing. Friday he got busted because he was caught kick starting it so he could hear it run. His mom is not happy with me. :)

Hey Seth, I am ready to pull the trigger on the eVic head and components but want to make sure I get the right stuff.

This head

http://www.litecigusa.net/Joyetech_eVic_Control_Head_Assembly_p/evic-controlhead.htm

This body

http://www.litecigusa.net/Joyetech_eVic_Matte_Black_Body_p/evic-case-black.htm

As you said you are active on a few vape forums, whats the best battery from that site^^^? I will grab the pink stock one if the others aren't worth the extra couple bucks. I am sure I will grab a short battery body sooner than later but the site you had linked for that shows the black out of stock. 

The Seego vhit

https://candyvape.com/SEEGO-VHIT-C-VAPORIZER

Thanks in advance. :)

Crummy Sunday.

All the damn toys we had as kids....who would have thought they'd be worth money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-The-Animated-Series-BATMOBILE-1992-Kenner-EXTREMELY-RARE-NEW-UNOPENED-/181291085431?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a35ca6e77

Have one of those upstairs in my son's closet from when I was a kid. Granted mine's not unopened, but the car is still mint and I still have the box.

All the damn toys we had as kids....who would have thought they'd be worth money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-The-Animated-Series-BATMOBILE-1992-Kenner-EXTREMELY-RARE-NEW-UNOPENED-/181291085431?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a35ca6e77

Have one of those upstairs in my son's closet from when I was a kid. Granted mine's not unopened, but the car is still mint and I still have the box.

I spent about 1k on 80's castle Lego's last month. They will be worth about 5k when I get all the sets complete and sell them individually. One of my many hobbies.  

Between turkey day and xmas is the best time to invest as everyone is selling things they don't want to sell bc they are broke. Funny thing is thats when most ppl don't have much extra cash to invest.

Crummy Sunday.

My first appointment stood me up so have been catching up on drawings. This day needs to hurry the fuck up and get over already.

My parents kept most of my toys from when I was younger....8-12 or so. Almost all of them are played with so they aren't worth huge money individually but everything together I probably have several grand worth of toys in my parent's attic and some of them I brought home with me.

I did see messing around on ebay that there are some Lego sets that bring big money. I never really had a ton of lego's. Don't know what happened to the sets I did have, probably in my parent's attic as well.

Crummy Sunday.

My first appointment stood me up so have been catching up on drawings. This day needs to hurry the fuck up and get over already.

I get to leave in about 2 hrs on my way to work out of town all week.

And there is a chance for sleet/snow, icy road conditions here.

Its crazy Brad. There are single pieces worth upward of 20 dollars as they where only released in one or two sets way back when. Plus Lego changed the light gray color about 10 years ago so any older castle and space sets are pulling big money. 

Roads here are super shitty. Has been snowing off and on for the last two days.