mccleery3

IAK Slamology roll call

Oh! Yeah I did get that but it was all jumbled up and I was half asleep lol. I had to default my phone and my numbers didn't port over so I had no idea who it was. Sorry bout that.

Do you need to pre register even if you don't compete? I don't know that I will or not. Also someone will have to pick me up a speed pass. No way I'm driving up there, coming home, then driving up there again lol. I think Sean may able to do it for me, if not I need a back up plan.

last year slamology was kinda wack just a giant parkinglot with two small groups of cars... oh andd it was 400 degrees outside lol.
Really? I was there Saturday and IAK, DTF, Team Aftermath, DOA and several people by themselves like Mick, Hack, JP, Hank, Pulse and others were there. I agree it was hot though. Especially for this WI boy.

i seen mich, jp and all them.i was there friday only

We, as a team, will see that you are taken care of.

Just keep in touch.

We will able to improve on a few items versus the past shows.

Rather sure we will have room for some folks to stay here.

i agree with dbsupra... i can only stay one day.. i cant afford to drive all the way up there, back and up again lol. last year i tried seein if someone wanted to split a room at a hotel but since i dont know anyone personally, it dont really work like that.

Offer is there for whomever. We will have shows Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.

We will be cooking out and have grub at the shows as well.

i guess i can buy 1 recone a week and umm get some stuff done.

The gym has been taking up my time after work lol

You basically register to get into slamology, after that as long as its like last year, IASCA and Drag are free.

Wait so your saying just pay the 10$?

I mean Lucas Oil is nothing but a big parking lot with a track anyway lol

Wait so your saying just pay the 10$?

I mean Lucas Oil is nothing but a big parking lot with a track anyway lol

If you pay just the $10 entry you have to park out in no mans land outside of the event. In order to park with the team inside the event you have to pay the $40 for a speed pass. That includes 1 passenger I believe.

Sooo what is stopping person A from giving person B their pass once they are already parked ninja.gif style

Well, for one, you'd have to drive about 1.5miles to the GATE to do that.. 

And two, i believe they punch your pass too, can't remember 100%

Ok so what if I have a trailer, and pull person B's car into the facility because it is quote unquote un-drivable?

Would it then be 1 ticket?

If it is myself and just a passenger?

It's a good show, and well worth the 40$

I have been every year since the very first one.

I got trashed off my arse last year, broke a world record, and supported the IAK team name the whole time.....

Just pay the money and enjoy :)

.... And plan on doing atleast two of the three things this year! Hoping the wifey will be the one with the WR :)

I will be there. Just ordered my recones and about to order a roll of OFC. May have a system in cassies car too.

I will be there. Just ordered my recones and about to order a roll of OFC. May have a system in cassies car too.

Ahhhh hell!

I may come down and spectate for a day but I'll have to see what my schedule is like once the date is closer. I'd consider competing but I assume you have to be there both days for that and really I'd only want to do the audio portion anyway, my car isn't a show car by any stretch of the word.

At this point, I'm not going to say one way or the other.  With my job it's just too damn hard to predict what will be going on that far in advance because if something drastic enough happens it won't matter if I've setup to have the time off or not I'll have to be there to work.

I really would love to make it this year though, especially with a finished build in the Jimmy.

Here's to high hopes!!  trink40.gif