sqbuff

pics of my zed install......

Nice!

looks nice.... is there enough breathing room for the amps? fan hidden in there somewhere I missed???

Zed sure does make some sexy ass lookin amps.

thanks guys, I havent had a problem with heat yet...infact me and the fam are going on a road trip this weekend and i'll see how they do,but I sent these pics to mr. mantz himself and he didnt mention they needed it being that they are class D full range,and so far they havent even gotten luke warm,so good sign so far.

Looks good.

That's a great way to spend several $$$$

It looks great.  I really want to get a Dreadnought and a couple of Minotaurs and a Leviathan myself.  Not because I need them for any particular reason, just cuz I want them, lol.

It looks great.  I really want to get a Dreadnought and a couple of Minotaurs and a Leviathan myself.  Not because I need them for any particular reason, just cuz I want them, lol.

same!

money no object, I'd honestly have a Dreadnought and 2 Minotaur ll's ...... and then go with some really nice 10's ported.... or a beastly 12" and wire each coil to a Minotaur .... lmao!!!

NIce! What are they powering?

I actually have a third amp under my pass. Seat, another 4 channel its an old school ppi pc450 that's running the tweeter's,and the rear 6.5's, the draconia is running my mid tweeters,and the 6.5's in the front doors (draconia is running those active) the separates are from CDT AUDIO and the sub I'm going with is a PSI 12 with a 15" passive radiator.... I'm waiting on the box right now.

That would be a pretty deadly amp set up. :)