onebadmonte

82lbs of Fi goodness. :)

Well you're just full of surprises this week!

Well you're just full of surprises this week!

Better full of surprises than something else. :)

So you have 1 Fi team 15, and 4 DSS 15's.  sounds like a couple of very interesting projects coming up.

Nicee!! You're buying all the badass subs! Finish it off with some SSA subs! ;)

So let me ask, did you even do the oil change?? Lol

Scorrrrrrrrre

Nice, might be why Nick has been working the 20 hr shifts.

lil good luck  on trying to keep a tally on all the audio shit hugo has on hand at any point in time....... he is a true audiophile this is just the stuff he received this week!!

his wife is so nice and so very  understanding  its wild!!!

im guessing you bought this more or less just to get a hands on look of the new line?

So you have 1 Fi team 15, and 4 DSS 15's.  sounds like a couple of very interesting projects coming up.

Well, just like your sig, I've got more crap than I'd like to admit to. :P

Nicee!! You're buying all the badass subs! Finish it off with some SSA subs! ;)

So let me ask, did you even do the oil change?? Lol

Lol, I did get it done, a few hours after I had planned on finishing. :D Dang distractions.

Scorrrrrrrrre

Yes sir, its a happy Christmas after all. :)

Nice, might be why Nick has been working the 20 hr shifts.

Dang, 20hr shifts!? Player be hustling.

lil good luck  on trying to keep a tally on all the audio shit hugo has on hand at any point in time....... he is a true audiophile this is just the stuff he received this week!!

his wife is so nice and so very  understanding  its wild!!!

im guessing you bought this more or less just to get a hands on look of the new line?

Thanks, the wife appreciates the comments, even though in reality she sometimes disagrees with my shenanigans. Dont tell her I said that. :P

I picked this sub up because i sold the BTLs to get the Ethos, so the creampuff felt left out. Got to give the little Olds some love. Plus who wouldnt want to try out this beast. :D

nice woofer, Ive been trying to convince a friend to buy one of these, mainly just so I can hear it. :P

side note: That coil looks very dark.

nice woofer, Ive been trying to convince a friend to buy one of these, mainly just so I can hear it. :P

side note: That coil looks very dark.

Thanks, no need to have ur buddy buy one. You can come over and have a lisen once i get mine going. :D I dont mind the coil being a little dark, actually its how I prefer my women as well. :)

Nice!

If you want to recoup some cash I maybe interested in purchasing your N2's. PM me pleases if you want to sell!

Nice!

If you want to recoup some cash I maybe interested in purchasing your N2's. PM me pleases if you want to sell!

N2s are already spoken for. Sorry buddy, but thanks for stopping by. :)

coolugh.gif

coolugh.gif

O.o

o'rly?

:P

Edited by onebadmonte

Got mine a week ago as well, same story all the way down to the hole in the box :D

Got mine a week ago as well, same story all the way down to the hole in the box biggrin.png

Lol, at least FexEx is being consistant. :D What is your box going to spec out at? I'm shooting for 3.5 to 4cuft with a 33Hz tune. I'll be building a test box with extenal ports just to goof around till I like what I hear then I'll commit to a nice box. :)

Always ballin Hugo. So am I gonna see you at shows this year?

Got mine a week ago as well, same story all the way down to the hole in the box biggrin.png

Lol, at least FexEx is being consistant. biggrin.png What is your box going to spec out at? I'm shooting for 3.5 to 4cuft with a 33Hz tune. I'll be building a test box with extenal ports just to goof around till I like what I hear then I'll commit to a nice box. smile.png

Right about the same as you. Hope to be closer to 4 ft^3 and anywhere from 30-35 should be just fine.