Sign in to follow this  
DedicatedEnthusiast

CUSTOM SSA XCON's and BOX (if wanted) FOR SALE

Okay guys these are two Dual Two Ohm DVC 12'' SSA XCON's with custom carbon fiber caps for added strength less than six months old with literally less than a weeks worth of total play time. Reason i am selling them is because honestly they are far too damn loud for me to be used on the daily lmao. They get VERY loud and VERY low!!! Speakers alone can be had for $800 shipped to your door. Box was custom built to the exact optimal specs for both subs by Dave the Box Guy himself and can be had with speakers for $1,000 or alone on its own for $200 (a mere FRACTION of what i paid) but you must pay for shipping on it and it ain't gonna be cheap. Any additional questions or concerns please feel free to PM me. Also i do have a Crescendo BC3500D for sale on here in another thread currently just FYI:D

20141025_092749_zpscbc39ed7.jpg

20141025_092822_zps7a658719.jpg

20141025_092813_zpsf3fe50d3.jpg

20141025_092701_zps68499e3e.jpg

20141025_092630_zps021b60d6.jpg

Price Drop...subs can be had for $700 shipped...first come...first serve...

Welp...due to the Black Friday Sale currently taking place...I am dropping the price once more to $600 shipped for both Dual 2 Ohm 12'' custom SSA XCON's with carbon fiber caps...keep in mind that the carbon fiber caps alone are valued at $59.99 each for a combined additional $120 value on top of the normal cost per speaker and these are VERY lightly used with MINIMAL surface scratches on the base of the magnet/motor. Last time I will be dropping the price on these so please do not ask me to go any lower I am letting them go for a great price here by all means. $600 shipped in all original packaging and insured with a signature required at your door

Am i missing something? Would have thought more ppl would want a pair of lightly used XCON's with carbon fiber caps for far less than new costs...idk somebody say something or tell me why I've got a perfectly good pair of excellent drivers still sitting in a box NOT powered!

Yea you're missing something! Your subs are overrated garbage and should be lowered to like $300 shipped.

JK haha

I honestly thought they would have been picked up wayyyy before! I'm very surprised they are still not sold. Good luck with selling them. Wish I had a use for them.

Thank you for your honesty Bassink...I suppose their rightful new owner has yet to come along...I'm not kidding when I say that these things are TOO extreme for me...I mean it could be the box tuning but 31hz is pretty damn decent with regards to low-end tuning one would think...they are just down right violent and nasty on full blast...vibrate and shake everything in my car like crazy blur my vision and the lines on the road with ease but that's off a good 2-3k RMS with box rise so who knows

Aww damn! My kids want Christmas presents. ... ill have to start stashing cash away now and hope noone sees this. Glws. Wish I had 1k laying around.

Subs are listed on Ebay now for $500 shipped...that is literally close to buy one get one free with the SSA Black Friday Sale over with when considering normal cost and new prices....figured i'de come back to this dead as hell thread and let you guys know in case anybody was ever interested

Edited by DedicatedEnthusiast

The ONLY signs of any sort of physical or visual wear and tear on these things are some minimal dimpling around the foam surrounds from break-in play in addition to tiny surface area scratches on bottom/base of the magnets THAT IS IT they are otherwise like-new and sound phenomenal !

Little over one day left on ebay for two SSA XCON's shipped to your door for only $500....

Still for sale