bassahaulic

Starting my new career

As some of you know, I am currently store manager of a car audio shop in Denham Springs, Louisiana. Innovative Audio, home of "The McNasty" Rockford demo truck. 

I have been here for 3 years. 

At some point next week, I will board a plane to fly me half way around the world to Saudi Arabia. Where I will be a Field Service Engineer for Con-Fab Services. Working on the Telecommunications system in vehicles for the SANG (Saudi Air National Guard). I will be gone 2-3 months at a time, then off for 4-6 weeks at a time. 

This will allow me to finally start doing car audio as a hobby again, and not as a job. So I look forward to my next build and talking to all of you more often. 

I will have 24/7 cell service, and Wi-Fi at the Villa Nightly and my two days off a week. So I plan on being MUCH MUCH more active on here. :)

Good luck man. Sounds like a good gig. Better than this 7 days a week 8-14 hours per day shit I'm doing lol.

:fing34: kudos on the new job

As some of you know, I am currently store manager of a car audio shop in Denham Springs, Louisiana. Innovative Audio, home of "The McNasty" Rockford demo truck. 

I have been here for 3 years. 

At some point next week, I will board a plane to fly me half way around the world to Saudi Arabia. Where I will be a Field Service Engineer for Con-Fab Services. Working on the Telecommunications system in vehicles for the SANG (Saudi Air National Guard). I will be gone 2-3 months at a time, then off for 4-6 weeks at a time. 

This will allow me to finally start doing car audio as a hobby again, and not as a job. So I look forward to my next build and talking to all of you more often. 

I will have 24/7 cell service, and Wi-Fi at the Villa Nightly and my two days off a week. So I plan on being MUCH MUCH more active on here. smile.png

Congrads man!!smile.png  And be careful over there.

Thanks everyone. 

This was to good an opportunity to pass up. 

Congrats man!! Great job and great place to go!!!

J

Sounds like you'll have plenty of time between to plan builds and order parts so when you're home you can get to work

Congrats! Travel is fun for a bit. Don't rush home during your time off. You are in a neat part of the world, explore!!

Congrats and good luck Drew. :)

congrats man!!!

Thanks again everyone!!! 

Saudi will be fun, but Somalia later this year may not be so much! lol

I think I have a big bass system idea, but the SQ system in the "daily" is kinda up in the air. 

Congratz man !!! I was stationed there back in my military days. Good luck !!!

cool beans, hope it all works out in your favor.