ANeonRider

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V: Project Spec-SQ

I'd be curious what your front stage could do :D

Whomever says that IB installs are sloppy or not loud enough isn't installing it right

SWEET!

Whomever said that, please slap them as they obviously have no idea what they are doing.

LOL, I've had a lot of people tell me that. But yes you need the right driver and possibly the right amp. Different amps change them. I was telling someone to run IB in a boat and marine subs are IB designed....a couple of people told me I was an idiot. People I am sure that have never heard IB. Now a box may be better for pure spl, but that was not what the guy with the boat wanted. Still working on my 4 12s but they shake the car a little alright. With my weak midbass they sound too powerful and are hard to tune...that po's me.

Anyway, what a great thread! Lots of great install work you did there. I almost bought the seas rex 8s too but then they ran out and I have held off. Still don't have my wiring hidden in the trunk, too much summer to keep me busy lately.

Those are Peerless SLS's not a Seas. IB ftw!

Why the pictures look really nice, it looks much better in person. Sounds great too. Pucker makes me really, really, really want 8's.

This is an amazing install! I hope some time I can have such a great set up. you did a GREAT job!

I would love to hear it.

Wow that is a great read ! gave me some ideas to work with :)

i have to try a FG install ASAP

i have used FG to resin the inside of my boxxs but have yet to do a true FG Boxx with streched flece, i never thought it could take the pounding...

i like the 18" install as well

and that IB was Killer :slayer:

how did you calculate the Cf of the boxx with that wild angle for the 18" :)

Wow that was cool

did it sound good ?

i have allways read that 18" need a lot of air space ?

Its looks good it looks real good i jus ordere 120 square feet of dynamat n I AM A do the same thing I AM A do 2 layers over my whole car

Dang it! You went through a 150sqft of deadner and need 200 more? Crapola! And to think I could get away with a 100sqft of FatMat to do majority of my car, doors, rear deck, trunk and maybe roof. I don't care much about the floor for now. Maybe that is where you used so much?

Rest looks solid!

Eeek! I did order 40sqft of damplifier the other day, so gives me close to 150. I will order more if need be. More money spent, which means less for the kids.

I kid, I kid!

Since I just was relieved of my D310... I am going back to the stock type HU/CD Changer, buying & using the H701 controller & analog input into the H701. What I need to find is a high quality line level converter. Any opinions?? Maybe a JL Cleansweep, but it would be overkill, since I have the H701. Likely just a generic high quality line level converter would be sufficient.

:( :( :(

I can give you a schematic to build your own line out converter. Pretty simple and straight forward...

I can give you a schematic to build your own line out converter. Pretty simple and straight forward...

I know, but its time I really don't have.

Gone to my parent's farm tonight until Friday

close on my new house Friday

on call for work this weekend

gf's sister's wedding next weekend (busy week because of that)

brother moves in with me Sept 1

I'm gone for 10 days Sept 8-18

packing to move into my new house that I take possession of Oct 1.

Once I move in I have to run the electrical service & rewire the garage before snow flies

So, I might have time in November to fix this mess.

check out TRU systems, they have a nice line driver

it maybe a lil pricy i dunno, i can gettem for like 350 or so i think