Sign in to follow this  
super sql

thanks scott

We are putting the Fi Team Shirts up for sale to forum members for a limited time. Simply put, Im not going to stock these and they will be made to order... once this is done, we wont have them again.

FiTeamShirt.jpg

my friends got their shirts in, and i dont really care for them werent they supposed to be dark grey??, i havent got mine yet but it better be here monday or UPS is DEAD!

Edited by 3976robert

The white shirts were the freebies that we gave away, you have to buy those dickies shirts...and those are dark grey.

The white shirts were the freebies that we gave away, you have to buy those dickies shirts...and those are dark grey.

No those arent dark grey. They are almost tan. Its a really light gray color. I have the free white tee shirt and 3 of my friends bought the "dickies" shirts. I have to say we were all quite disappointed with the color. I think ill make my own.

I thought it was suppose to be dark gray too.... Oh well the tanish looks alright..... the stickers made me happy!

i think they are pretty cool i was just shocked when i opened the package cuz i saw a light grey shirt and not the dark grey shirt but im cool with it

thanks scott

damn tremor. its just not your week on getting stuff in the mail. the hu and now this. hope you get it asap

I'm happy with the tan. But i was actually looking forward to getting a dark grey one.

Edited by bdawson72

I was surprised at the color as well. It appears that I got stuck with the disclaimer of "Color is representational and might not reflect actual color" when I ordered them from the catalog. They didnt have any of that color in stock and it appeared to be the same color as the originals. Since a few people have expressed issue with it here, Ill work something for all those that ordered them. Give me a little bit and Ill take care of all of you.

Thanks,

Scott

im not concerned about the color, although the dark gray ones own all the rest.

but a few of us have yet to recieve them. im in no rush but i need it for texas heat wave, mid july.

Anyone that hasnt received one please PM me with the title "Wheres my team shirt?" Ill find out where they are from there.

Thanks,

Scott

I just got back from vacation to find the package on the kitchen table opened it up only to be confused and a little disappointed. Its not that the light gray ones look bad but I was really expecting the dark gray ones.

But as always like an excellent business man Scott is on top of the problem.

i got mine in also i like it but im going have to get used to the color, i really wanted the darker one

I was surprised at the color as well. It appears that I got stuck with the disclaimer of "Color is representational and might not reflect actual color" when I ordered them from the catalog. They didnt have any of that color in stock and it appeared to be the same color as the originals. Since a few people have expressed issue with it here, Ill work something for all those that ordered them. Give me a little bit and Ill take care of all of you.

Thanks,

Scott

Is there any update on this situation?

Also hows everyone liken them so far.

Thanks,

Scott

Is there any update on this situation?

Also hows everyone liken them so far.

pics of say called light grey shirts?

We are still working on something. Ill keep you all posted when we get it going.

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this