helotaxi

The webpage is up...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

That is nothing more then a default text used for web templates...

It just showcases the website with text

But for those hard core people it is a latin phrase..

you leave a comment like that without explaining yourself and yet you think they're the 10 year olds?

What's up with the website. The .net and .com sites are all messed up. I can't seem to get to either address. Any reason for this? Is this a step forward or backwards? :nopity::shrug::puzzled:

Edited by JazzScreamer

Well I am not sure the websites are actually done yet.

Been an absolute disaster with all things AA and website... finally got control of the original .com and switched it over to a new server. Couple of png issues with IE6 that are being fixed today and things should be done and up on the .com. The .net was done just in case we couldnt swap the .com to a new server. Now that we have we will simply mirror over to the .com site. .Net is not the finished site, and someone simply stumbled onto it altogether... it had been up for a few weeks and no one had found it. Figured no one would so it was left about 1/2 done.

Anyway... things should be up ASAP.

Does anyone else, get a menu asking for user name and password?

who's puttin this site together, 10 yr olds!!???

Your mom certainly didn't put it together... she was probably too busy doing your laundry and cleaning your room.

Patience guys.

I know some pretty clever 10 year old! :P

Well as soon as the "contact us" link actually works they'll be getting a message from me...

Also, anyone have a link to the site? I've just googled it and the main site doesnt come up anymore.

Edited by soundemon

There's really not a working site yet. It was AscendantAudio.com, then their domain got stolen so they picked up AscendantAudio.net, and now they've got the .com back. When the site will be back up, who knows. I don't know that it's a first priority for them, to be honest, and it doesn't have to be.

Your mom certainly didn't put it together... she was probably too busy doing your laundry and cleaning your room.

Patience guys.

how did u know? :Doh:

Borley Borley Borley?

swedishchef2.jpg

Borley Borley Borley?

swedishchef2.jpg

i had a nightmare about him when i was younger. he grabbed my arm and wouldnt let go. stupid pedo.

any update on this and when the new mids are going to be out?

Edited by rugdnit