Pretty funny stuff :D

I wish I had an imagination for words like that...

I cant quit laughing !!!

that is a great read...

i like the part about the Monolyth magnets like in Space Oddicy 2001 :domoslay:

and building a Machine to measure the watts the sub produces :slayer:

is that serious?

Features

Loud

Over 7 kilo-tones of effective magnetic material

3 inch diameter coil which is actually over 75mm

Multi-fiber composite cone that is really strong, and red

New back plate technology that is round

Spatially arrayed nebular magnetic lenses

Hand built by cool dudes

Permendur top plate

Genetically altered spiders produce a chemical blended thread of silk, polyethylene and cotton. This synthetic blend is superior to our other synthetic blend. The new synthetic blend is stronger than standard arachnid fiber, more flexible than polyunsaturated polyethylene, lighter than water (it actually floats) and yet so soft and comfortable. This material can stretch to 1.7 times its weight, allowing for un-presidential travel.

and they sell these friggen things? wow.

Holy hell I didn't realize they were that retarded.

Im assuming they wear hip waiters to stay above the bull and helmets to prevent further brain damage when writing these things. hahaha.

I can't say I blame them, those are probably the specs they came up with while drinking beer and making the webpage. Anyone who buys one of those is going to know wtf they are doing anyways, the BTL doesn't come with T/S specs...

im thinking the same, anyone who even thinks about buying them has to know wtf they are doing.

its nice to know some companys can poke funn @ themselfs and have a sense of Humor :slayer:

did read it 3 times before i started cracking up

Dj langford made most of what your reading about the z up. He said he wanted to poke fun at all the other sub companies that tend to put bogus specs about there product and try to sell it. Looking at those pics i didnt realize that the coil was exposed like that. You can see the Pole and everything. Pretty neat.

Dj langford made most of what your reading about the z up. He said he wanted to poke fun at all the other sub companies that tend to put bogus specs about there product and try to sell it. Looking at those pics i didnt realize that the coil was exposed like that. You can see the Pole and everything. Pretty neat.

You could see the pole and everything on my 175$ tc sounds sub too. It's ok, but nothing extra special.

Another company that has a ton of humor with their manuals is audiocontrol.

well the added cooling you would get from it would make it pretty special IMHO. That design would be awesome with a shorter coil so that bad boy could get some more xmax going on

Edited by Sean

ha i remember reading this a while back and just thinking wtf. lol

u know i am curious...

This sub costs so much money... so one would think that this might be the end all sub for just straight brutal spl...

Well, why does it only have a 3" coil?

A 4"coil would be able to receive a LOT more current.

It can't be that a 4" makes it so inefficient that a 3" coil has better potential for higher numbers just because it may be more efficient can it?

The DD subs I've seen were pretty impressive. The 9500 series pounds hard as fvck and doesn't sound that bad doing it (in the right enclosure with the right power). That DDz series sub has got to be fvcking rediculous!

the z-series would be the LMS killer if it used a linear coil and the fs was brought down alot. But its not now in the lanes it will destroy just about anything out there, but put it in a daily application and it wouldnt do poo!

that is far from daily!!!!

it was a reply to the OP which I didn't read anything about daily unless I missed it.