mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

need to try that soon :)

you missed my sarcasm

i am not le subtle (sp?) :(

MJ,

Need some ceiling lighting for that 10 ft ceilings??

I got some intesting pyramid shaped ones. Drop about 5 6 ft down, plugs right into track lighting. they just stting back at home in NY.

Lemme know

and oh yea, piss on my job.

J

Damn, I really have a habit of selling stuff too cheap.

wanna sell me something? :partybanana:

-John

Placing 120volts through a pickle didn't quite workout as expected.

lol what happened?

Instead of the infamous glowing pickle, I discovered a new way to roast a pickle. And if I might add, a peculiar smell that I dont ever think im going to forget.

Instead of the infamous glowing pickle, I discovered a new way to roast a pickle. And if I might add, a peculiar smell that I dont ever think im going to forget.

sounds like fun, pics?

sorry no pics did it earlier today. I was looking online today and came across the idea, and thought "ummm why not" lol Ill post pics if I decide to try it again or some other stupid experiment.

sorry no pics did it earlier today. I was looking online today and came across the idea, and thought "ummm why not" lol Ill post pics if I decide to try it again or some other stupid experiment.

:woot::stfu: we love pics here

I think I am going to sleep on my porch today so when my amp comes I will be there to get it!!!!

God I can't wait for 4000+ watts of pure sex... My subs are already cowering in fear. (yes there will be pics when it arrives, ok.) Just another saz-1500d.

random thoughts of a insomniac::::::::: retrofitting a mini split ac unit into my trunk, designing a sub run on compressed air for SPL, Chile covered in cheese, thinking of calling blueberries just berries, if everyone in china jumped up and down at the same time would they throw the earth off its axis.

caught some nice snook the past two nights. Going after Tarpon tonight :)

Jealous I am. Baitcasting or fly?

Guys standing on the beach were laughing at me when I showed up. They all had a myriad of humongous arse surf casting rods. All live bait probably cast 50 foot off the sand. Then here comes my country bumpkin ass :D 7 foot medium spinning rod with 10lb test. Zinging red head jigs, with a white super fluke out in the INCOMING current. I was freaking tearing them up. Laughter and snickering stopped quick ;)

I actually meant for the tarpons...but I too enjoy the soft jerkbaits in both salt & fresh. How light of a jig?

Went fly fishing for tarpon for the first time in my life . Damn , they put up a ass load more of a fight than the trout I'm use to catching with the fly rod :D Caught 3 , biggest being about 41" long. Jig's I use for snook are 3/4 oz. Current in the bay I fish is really swift :)

Sounds like fun Ramos and pickle man.

BTW Square watermelons........

I crave sleep and a massage