mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

haha... okay sean.. how about AROUND 30... less than 40?

I honestly think Crown is garbage. Some of the 20 dollar bottles I have purchased have aged longer and been smoother.

I used to think we could have been brothers.

:)

I thought you might like that. I admit though I don't drink whiskey at all anymore.

Atleast now I know it's not just me when I get a bottle of Crown that taste's rougher than usual. A snowboarding buddy of mine always brings a bottle when we ride and is the one to thank for starting me on it.

I love to try new things, Tis the spice of life. :)

I honestly think Crown is garbage. Some of the 20 dollar bottles I have purchased have aged longer and been smoother.

I thought you might like that. I admit though I don't drink whiskey at all anymore.

Honestly it's probably the only whiskey around 20 i've tasted that didin't taste like jetfuel mixed with cough syrup.. lol

Honestly it's probably the only whiskey around 20 i've tasted that didin't taste like jetfuel mixed with cough syrup.. lol

Well that is because i'm a whiskey noob..

Teh scalloped potatos came out excellent.

Smoked Gouda (yummy)

Sharp Chedder

Parmesan

heavy whipping cream

Red Russets

scalloped carrots

Pearl onions (yummy)

semi-pressed garlic, chopped

Nutmeg

The cheese combo was a WIN WIN. The carrots and Pearl onions were GREAT as predicted.

Let me know what you guys think? :)

med_gallery_10399_533_92277.jpg

Was the detailed 'recipe' posted earlier ?

They look delicious :D

No, but after Kader asking last month and Dem Beats, Sean and I giving him suggestions this is what I came up with.

(sorry I can't remember your real names)

That is the detailed recipe.:D

random question: fuse ratings are about ~90% of max current, correct? For example, a max current of 20A the fuse would be at 18?

I miss Small Town Audiophile's post. :D

Lulz

Don't panic, but anyone planning on using GPS in the southeastern US for the next month or so will likely want to make sure they have a fallback option. That's according to a flight advisory just issued by the FAA, which warns pilots that their GPS signal "may be unreliable or unavailable" due to "GPS tests" that the Department of Defense will be conducting between January 20th and February 22nd. Details are fairly light beyond that, but the FAA does note that when the "tests" occur they will be active for 45 minutes, and be followed by 15 minutes of off time -- additional notices to pilots will apparently be issued at least 24 hours prior to any test. Of course, while this particular advisory is directed at pilots, it will presumably will also affect all other GPS devices, as the FAA doesn't mention any GPS issues specific to aviation.

Ordered myself an SSA Dickie, ball cap, and beanie yesterday! :D

:thanx:

I figured I better get one while the getting was good. I love SSA and am proud to promote for you guy's.:fing34:

We keep the runs small and charge cost on that stuff.

But I want 150w / channel first and foremost :lol:

I just want an amp that will do 500 or 600 watts x2 at 4 ohm's in stereo.

That's a BEAST

You were the one talking about the Zapco 1000.4, it does 500 x 2 @4ohm!:D

There's a few others I have found, the Sundown 200.4 take's the cake at 615 watts.

Now I have to change my awnser, after reading the ZED newsletter.

Dreadnought:

The name is in recognition of the First World War British battleships. This amplifier is truly a Dreadnought.

Rated at 225w x 4 at 4 ohm and 400w x 4 at 2 ohms it is a true power house in the world of 4 channel amplifiers.

Bridged power into is 450w x 2 into 8 ohm and 800w x 2 into 4 ohm.

This should satisfy the power cravings from sub duty to tweeters!

The feature sets are identical to those shown above for Draconia. The foot print is identical to Leviathan.

That amp is just going to be flat nuts.

No, but after Kader asking last month and Dem Beats, Sean and I giving him suggestions this is what I came up with.

last name eva, first name greatest?

- Matt

Edited cuz I'm dumb.

I love that bad advice website. It's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

LOL!

Kader is my real last name :) Michael is the first

So I lost basically all of my music....

Only thing I have left is some BS Stuff I downloaded off of What.cd in hopes of getting a high ratio.....

:/ I always considered making my music collection completely legal.... any good options to get mass amounts of songs in FLAC (or "better") for cheaper?