mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Shit who cares ... either way I need my passport renewed. Damnit.

There is more paperwork involved in getting a passport than there was in my thesis.

How much could I get for a BNIB RL-i 10"? I gotta move this thing out of here because it is just taking up space ... and cost me a fortune in border fees. Going up for sale tomorrow.

And I am big time stressed out and ready to flip real quick here so I'm posting in an effort to keep busy.

So my friend who is a doctor here calls me up and lets me know that his divorce ended in him giving her two of HIS houses and $9000 a month. HIS because she has not worked a day in her life.

Oh and a professor here just got divorced. He has been working 32 years, married this new woman recently ... two years he has been married to her ... two freakin' years ... she took half of his pension.

I honestly can't believe you have had so many issues with that exhaust. I would have taken it back to the guys who did it and demanded that they fix it.

If I drive to the US and fly from a US city to a US city, do I need a passport as a Canadian citizen?

You need a passport to drive to the US now don't you? They do require ID when getting on a plane here, I would assume that they might want your passport, but it is possible that a drivers license would be fine.

How much could I get for a BNIB RL-i 10"? I gotta move this thing out of here because it is just taking up space ... and cost me a fortune in border fees. Going up for sale tomorrow.

I'd guess 20% off at worst of the normal shipped price.

I honestly can't believe you have had so many issues with that exhaust. I would have taken it back to the guys who did it and demanded that they fix it.

any one watch the Olympics tonight?

the men's 4x100 freestyle relay was an amazing race

I did watch it. I actually rose my arms up and yelled when it showed the US won. I can't believe that guy made all that distance up. Shut up those darn Frenchies, that's for sure!

Had a nice dream with Kim Kardashian and her ample bosoms last night.

heartstopper

Yeah, but if they couldn't handle that they couldn't fix it either. And I'd rather go back there and just whip their asses

It actually took a little thought and ingenuity to do the front tip. I can't even imagine what they would have came up with for that....

Gotta love a rocker switch for a projector screen that went bad and you have to take the cover off and short it to get the screen to move...

If I drive to the US and fly from a US city to a US city, do I need a passport as a Canadian citizen?

You need a passport to drive to the US now don't you?

As of June 2009 you will need a passport to drive to the US - until then my birth certificate and drivers license works.

t minus 9 days until move in

until then

sitting on my ass doing nothing

again

You need a passport to drive to the US now don't you?

As of June 2009 you will need a passport to drive to the US - until then my birth certificate and drivers license works.

Ah, I thought it was sooner

just pulled out a colossal network of boogers and dried snot outta my nostril

almost as big as my thumb

You are right - it was sooner but they have pushed the date back at least twice now.

Might have found a place to live next year thats kinda what I want. Its 20mi away from town though is the only bad part, its sitting on about 100acres there (hog farm to the back side ways off), garage, sheds, nice 2 bedroom 2 bath house, etc, for 400$ a month. The only kicker is its on a hog farm and gonna have to go look at it and see how far away it is for biosecurity issues with home.

Move away from the farm at home, get to college, debate on moving back to a house on a hog farm...

Its out in the country, can shoot whenever I want which would allow me to get back into training for international style, can also start doing longer distance rifle shooting without having to travel home, can have a dog, etc, etc.

Downsides are its 20mi out of town, and looking at 150-200$month in fuel.