mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

even at the Olympic level, badminton is a stupid looking sport

It's really slooooooooooow

someone want to fill me in on wtf happened with dave?

i wanna know too!

i saw his topic and i was like wtf

I tested the Saturn's e-brake today in some wet parking lots.... It works :D

I remember those days ... they still happen once in a while, but now it involves a lot more smoke :P

I can't afford the smoke right now :)

sort of brought back times of my saturn and the plastic trays lol

good thing our good buddy wasnt around lol

I is confused as hell too.

Got home at 3AM this morning. Up at 7:10AM. Off to work now at 7:30AM. Then I'm going right back to bed at 1PM this afternoon. Shit I'm old ... but mind you 3AM is late by any means.

i wanna know too!

i saw his topic and i was like wtf

which dave?

Wow finally caught up.

I leave in october for 6 mths!!!!

WOOT for me

hello Honduran women

Anyone here ever done any concrete casting? Since I am researching it, I thought I'd see if I can tap into the SSA knowledge base.

Anyone here ever done any concrete casting? Since I am researching it, I thought I'd see if I can tap into the SSA knowledge base.

Nope, sure don't. If you ever want to polish what you are casting you are going to want a mix that is upwards of 8,000psi concrete though.

20051101_1565.png

What happens in the Castro district on Halloween? and is that girl hungry for the cawk or what?

Edited by KU40

Got the newest Firefox update and it sucks. I hate the drop-down history menu. At least sites work better for me now. Text on MLB box scores on espn.com aren't jumbled anymore and the new radar map on weather.com works now.

Nope, sure don't. If you ever want to polish what you are casting you are going to want a mix that is upwards of 8,000psi concrete though.

Is the psi on the packages or is there another way that will let me know which i am buying?

Is the psi on the packages or is there another way that will let me know which i am buying?

Other than running a spread sheet and testing and breaking stuff I don't have a clue. I know some of the concrete counter tops are in the 10-15k range, when you have anything around 5,000psi or lower when you polish it you actually will start ripping out the cement instead of polishing it and you don't have that problem with the higher strength stuff. I'll try and remember to ask at work for you though.

Taking a girl out for dinner tomorrow night. :)

Is it bad that the reason I was interested in her when I first met her was the fact she was driving a restored 4x4 Bronco?

Taking a girl out for dinner tomorrow night. :)

Is it bad that the reason I was interested in her when I first met her was the fact she was driving a restored 4x4 Bronco?

yeah, it's a Ford...

Man my brain just wouldn't shut off last night. I had about 8 dreams last night and woke up after each one of them. This all after it took me like 30 minutes to fall asleep because I kept having thoughts of somebody coming in and doing bad things to my gf, who was downstairs watching tv when I went to bed. I have to drive 6.5 hours today so this might not be good. I might be chewing on a lot of skittles.

Man my brain just wouldn't shut off last night. I had about 8 dreams last night and woke up after each one of them. This all after it took me like 30 minutes to fall asleep because I kept having thoughts of somebody coming in and doing bad things to my gf, who was downstairs watching tv when I went to bed. I have to drive 6.5 hours today so this might not be good. I might be chewing on a lot of skittles.

You and me both man. I couldn't sleep for shit and kept worring my drug dealing neighbor's "friends" were going to steal all the shit I had packed in the truck since I'm moving into the dorms today

ohh FAWK! When did I become an SSA NINJA! That is fuckin awesome!