mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

stupid braves have lost 8 of 9. They're so bad. At least they aren't Washington, who's lost 11 in a row.

what's goin your way topgun?

HU, amps, and some other toys from Ryan1. :)

:woot: on toys getting here tomorrow. :)

Lucky !

One of my packages got sent on the 29th of July and it should be here Friday according to the tracking info :(

what's goin your way topgun?

HU, amps, and some other toys from Ryan1. :)

sahweet!

My house will soon be Bombarded with packages. 2 from Parts Express, 1 from Welding Supply, 1 from Knu, 2 more for books, and one big box for the truck...

And Denim, I need to talk to you about a 12" Icon :D

Car was broken into last night.... smashed up my dash & took my AVI-D310 screen. Stupid fucks, can't even use it without the brain. Idiots.

I still need to figure out my front stage.

18"Q for sub

l8's for mid

and I need a tweet.

.....I now wish I would have gone with a HU that could do 3 way active. I also need to friggin buy some wire.

I still need to figure out my front stage.

18"Q for sub

l8's for mid

and I need a tweet.

.....I now wish I would have gone with a HU that could do 3 way active. I also need to friggin buy some wire.

MLI-6.5's and Fostex FF85k's for my front stage and no substage yet or in the immediate future.

Sean: Any companies besides Instron and MTS do the revamping of hydraulic actuator testing gear?

Car was broken into last night.... smashed up my dash & took my AVI-D310 screen. Stupid fucks, can't even use it without the brain. Idiots.

sorry to hear man!

are you going to run those fostex IB. I was looking at those also to pair up with the l8's

are you going to run those fostex IB. I was looking at those also to pair up with the l8's

Yep, I'll know more once they are actually in the dash. I still haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do it yet though. Really don't want to cut the dash pad up and not sure there is really to much room in the vents up there. Figuring on putting them up in the corners (but not to far up in there), cutting a hole for them but mounting them up underneath the dash depending on where I can find room for them. I also have that damn airbag to work around too. I can make a trim piece so the hole in the dash doesn't bad at all but still not sure about cutting it up. But what the hell.

That is bullshit - I hope they are caught and their fingers are cut off.

Sounds like a fitting punishment.

Yep, I'll know more once they are actually in the dash. I still haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do it yet though. Really don't want to cut the dash pad up and not sure there is really to much room in the vents up there. Figuring on putting them up in the corners (but not to far up in there), cutting a hole for them but mounting them up underneath the dash depending on where I can find room for them. I also have that damn airbag to work around too. I can make a trim piece so the hole in the dash doesn't bad at all but still not sure about cutting it up. But what the hell.

You got my ears thinking about those again

=)

Well, they left fingerprints, so hopefully Ident can lift them.

Got a call back from Forney, left a message with Instron, and now to call MTS and have them tell me they don't do what I want to do...

Left a message with the guy from MTS that is suppose to handle the K-state stuff. Gonna need him to put together a quote, and we won't even use MTS gear since it'll be a crap ton more expensive since the oil in this turret press is a different viscosity and their servos won't work with it and they don't like to do 1-way cylinders anyway.

Well, they left fingerprints, so hopefully Ident can lift them.

Here's hopin man !!!!!!

Fuckin dipshits