mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Oh, Mike K, I will answer your PM as soon as I am able to view it.

The MDF would darn near touch the ground hanging off the bed of the truck from bending so much. I'll post pics sometime this year. and maybe a review.

I read MDF as MILF

:lol2:

good morning.

I haven't seen my gf since last tuesday, and apparently that's a good thing. She's very sick, started out as a sore throat and escalated into can't talk or swallow and yesterday started throwing up. She's back at her parents', so I probably won't see her for a couple more days too. Hope I don't catch that stuff.

Made my new box for the Mag this weekend. I used Birch plywood, and I friggin love that stuff. It's so light, my 1 cube box weighs like 12 lbs, compared to like 80 for my 4 cube MDF box I had in there. The whole 4x8 sheet was so stiff too, it didn't flex hardly at all even when only supporting one end. The MDF would darn near touch the ground hanging off the bed of the truck from bending so much. I'll post pics sometime this year. and maybe a review.

I still can't acces my messages to give you a reply :(

morning all!.

=)

how is everyone?

I R PISSED !

Still can't track down some tires. And I almost got stuck in the mud this weekend. Twice. :(

Still can't track down some tires. And I almost got stuck in the mud this weekend. Twice. :(

ghey

I purchased a new cook top and and refridgerator.

now to put gas in and remodel.

good morning.

I haven't seen my gf since last tuesday, and apparently that's a good thing. She's very sick, started out as a sore throat and escalated into can't talk or swallow and yesterday started throwing up. She's back at her parents', so I probably won't see her for a couple more days too. Hope I don't catch that stuff.

Made my new box for the Mag this weekend. I used Birch plywood, and I friggin love that stuff. It's so light, my 1 cube box weighs like 12 lbs, compared to like 80 for my 4 cube MDF box I had in there. The whole 4x8 sheet was so stiff too, it didn't flex hardly at all even when only supporting one end. The MDF would darn near touch the ground hanging off the bed of the truck from bending so much. I'll post pics sometime this year. and maybe a review.

I still can't acces my messages to give you a reply :(

doh. But that's ok, no immediate biggie. It was more of a general topic, I wasn't going to employ it on my newest sub/amp creation.

Hey guys! glad to see we got a temporary hop to hop in. i'm still having lots of problems accessing the forum though. been a while since ive posted on here :D

yeah that's a top too for my first post!

Edited by caligreen

MIGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hopefully I can get the 100.4 back this week and have everything ready to Jam this weekend.

What'd you do to it?

i believe it internally grounded on him some how

werd. It was blowing the distro block fuse as soon as you applied power

whoa, everything mixed and all is teh crazy lol

penguin, was miguel directed at me?

All iHop's merged. Running back-ups now too.

well its sure been awhile since ive been on this :drink40:

its Back and it works! hooray, so Does my new tablet pc! its actually really cool, you WRite ON the screen and it puts it in The screen

its Back and it works! hooray, so Does my new tablet pc! its actually really cool, you WRite ON the screen and it puts it in The screen

as you can see Its a learning process on the writing part But it's Great for browsing the webs

it's an Acer C314. i got it for really cheap 1th 6ot more than what I was looking for too. I did Not expect to get a 2 ghZ Pentium and 2 gigs of Ram Didn't think I could Get all that for less than $250, especially with a tablet.