mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ahh my eyes

the white is way to bright!

i want my graphite back.

When yall get this new Software up and running we will be able to change the skins right?

i cant seem to find the way to change it right now

ahh my eyes

i want my graphite back.

When yall get this new Software up and running we will be able to change the skins right?

I agree! I dislike the white :shrug:

I now have a proper battery terminal in the crossfire

still no door speakers, and nothing more than wires ran to the hatch. Damn it I need ramos and free time!

ahh my eyes

i want my graphite back.

I agree! I dislike the white :shrug:

Don't worry the white won't last long. The old skins cannot port over to the new version of the software. But Mark is already in talks with the people that did the "bloodred" & "graphite" skin about building one for the new software.

120 heat index today...fuck....could be a hell of a lot worse though, right Godsmack?

Good news for your dark skin board people, Mark just installed a temporary dark skin until a good one comes out.

As before, to change the board skin, go to the bottom left and select "Chrome".

Chrome is not bad.

120 heat index today...fuck....could be a hell of a lot worse though, right Godsmack?

Seen alot worse on straight up temps

Spent my day at the ammo depot of the out door range........95* and between 15 and 75% humidity through the day

Monsoon season pre-gaming sucks

J

Chromes okay but quotes appear blank unless you highlight them because the font its white.

Anyone know of a free mp3 burning program? My Nero 7 is totally fucking up every file and I just hate it.

Seen alot worse on straight up temps

Spent my day at the ammo depot of the out door range........95* and between 15 and 75% humidity through the day

Monsoon season pre-gaming sucks

J

Definitely one thing I could never ever do is be a soldier...

<--- little priss who needs his A/C and comfy beds and such...

I hope eveeyone can keep in mind this software is super new and there are a few things yet to be developed or designed for it. Just give it a little bit and SSA will be light years ahead.

I hope eveeyone can keep in mind this software is super new and there are a few things yet to be developed or designed for it. Just give it a little bit and SSA will be light years ahead.

3659174338_25ab63ebd7_b.jpg

^----- best whiskey evar for reference.

3658377659_2c074dbdc1_b.jpg

wallpaper will come down, cabinet backs not done. There will be some more lighting similar to the light in the middle of the kitchen right above the pass through. We still have the designer, stripped-wall-adhesive-and-dangling-outlet-and-switches look going on.

3658377303_cfe3ff6e96_b.jpg

it's really tough with it not finished.... but it's a huge deal to actually have a usable kitchen.

Just went and seen Transformers 2..

Such a dope ass movie..

I saw it last night, and wow was it better then the first one. surprised the hell out of me. the fight scenes where awesome! Megan fox looked even hotter some how in this one.

Just went and seen Transformers 2..

Such a dope ass movie..

I saw it last night, and wow was it better then the first one. surprised the hell out of me. the fight scenes where awesome! Megan fox looked even hotter some how in this one.

did you see the esquire spread/video....

yum

Pretty kickass looking counter tops. :)