mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It is turning into a muddy mess here. 40 and rain wtf, might as well go mow the grass because it is still green and growing.

Finally I wake up and find a couple fresh inches of snow on the streets

Feels like a cool spring day here with the sunshine. Good day to take the lights down.

I may have to jump ship to the Droid. i played with my friends Droid last night, didn't have too many regrets about the keyboard, and there was so much cooler stuff on the phone. With out ever having used his phone, I had no issues finding his Pandora, Internet, good Facebook app, email, texts, how to turn wifi on, etc... It did everything I wanted it to do and did it easier than the TP2. Need to google search? one button away.

May go play with another one today at the Verizon store and settle it once and for all!!! :lol2:

I may have to jump ship to the Droid. i played with my friends Droid last night, didn't have too many regrets about the keyboard, and there was so much cooler stuff on the phone. With out ever having used his phone, I had no issues finding his Pandora, Internet, good Facebook app, email, texts, how to turn wifi on, etc... It did everything I wanted it to do and did it easier than the TP2. Need to google search? one button away.

May go play with another one today at the Verizon store and settle it once and for all!!! :lol2:

If you want fun/cool apps get an iphone. No insult intended. It's got tons of fun stuff, and will probably get your tip dipped more frequently. Seriously, apple people get horned up on apple. If you like the droid apps, then Go with the application leader, apple.

I used to be the biggest apple backer ever, but that was when they had a literally superior product. Now since I can build my own machine with 2 times the speed and grunt power for about half the price.... well.....

If I still was into photoshop, bryce maya, etc then maybe... But my PC crunches so much better.

You can do similar from the TP2. either set it up in the today, set it up in start menu or go to the app screen. To each their own though.

When winmob 7 comes out things will be much different. Who the hell knows though, I may upgrade my phone and sell my TP2 then and get whatever is out at that time. They are starting to talk about multi core 1ghz processors in cell phones. I <3 HTC

IMG_0683.jpg

TP2 playing Pandora though the T-amp and $25 Dayton cabinets! :D

How is the performance?

I'm in the same boat as you! Except I have a few more months on my contract :(

I happen to have a couple brand new (from last year) higher power PSU's I can sell if ya need

1kw modular Cooler Master: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817171022

750w Thermaltak: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817153038

Thanks I'll keep those in mind.

Just made the same jump except to an i7. I am using the same power supply, but had a reasonable one to begin with. I am also not using "much" of a video card.

Nice, I couldn't spring for the i7 right now, I think this will give me the performance I need though.

My power supply isn't really bad it is however on the lower end of recommended requirements, it is an antec 500W. http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817103937

the system will consist of

Core i5

Asus P7P55D EVO

XFX RADEON HD5770 1GB

CORSAIR XMS3 4GB DDR3

Nice box. ;)

Phone top!

Just like I said a month ago, the NFL (ref's) would not allow Baltimore to win at all costs in Pittsburgh, but had no idea the calls were going to be this bad. Again, no holding penalties on the Steelers but in plain view, defensive linemen play after play are being dragged to the ground from behind. Ward can wrap his arms around the corner-back and drag him to the ground but it is defensive pass interference. And good old Holmes, the WR that never actually has to get into the end zone to score. I mean come on, everyone watching knows what the result of the game will be, but give me a damn break and make it a little less obvious, seriously. Makes me sick, and ashamed to be an NFL fan.

so I accidentally asked out a 17 y/o last night... oops

Should I make a new thread welcoming our new child molester? :suicide-santa:

Just like I said a month ago, the NFL (ref's) would not allow Baltimore to win at all costs in Pittsburgh, but had no idea the calls were going to be this bad. Again, no holding penalties on the Steelers but in plain view, defensive linemen play after play are being dragged to the ground from behind. Ward can wrap his arms around the corner-back and drag him to the ground but it is defensive pass interference. And good old Holmes, the WR that never actually has to get into the end zone to score. I mean come on, everyone watching knows what the result of the game will be, but give me a damn break and make it a little less obvious, seriously. Makes me sick, and ashamed to be an NFL fan.

:peepwall:

Notice that after I posted that, every time the Ravens (outside of the dropped pass by Mason) would have taken the lead, PENALTY. But not only penalties to take away 2 touch downs, but just one more for insult to injury that was just enough to push them out of FG range. The distortion in penalty yards between the two teams is unreal. Just disgusting, as I said a good while ago, I knew the outcome of the game, but holy fuck that was blatantly bad. I am embarrassed for the NFL.

I'm in the same boat as you! Except I have a few more months on my contract :(

Do it! trink40.gif

Notice that after I posted that, every time the Ravens (outside of the dropped pass by Mason) would have taken the lead, PENALTY. But not only penalties to take away 2 touch downs, but just one more for insult to injury that was just enough to push them out of FG range. The distortion in penalty yards between the two teams is unreal. Just disgusting, as I said a good while ago, I knew the outcome of the game, but holy fuck that was blatantly bad. I am embarrassed for the NFL.

We were watching the game at Applebees rooting for the Ravins. ;)

Got bored and took a pic.

~Ten years of technology difference.

Left AMD Duron 1300 Right Intel Core i5 and a quarter for size reference.

hpim1484.jpg

Well the hop sure has been slow. Hope everybody is enjoying the holidays. :peepwall:

We are getting a ton of old clothes, toys, and such piled up for Purple Heart to pick up tomorrow, and the wife has been looking at condo's in the northern DC area.

We are getting a ton of old clothes, toys, and such piled up for Purple Heart to pick up tomorrow, and the wife has been looking at condo's in the northern DC area.

Are you moving Aaron?

Are you moving Aaron?

Very possible. Wifey and I both have job offers south of Baltimore. Her's in downtown DC, mine in between.

Are you moving Aaron?

Very possible. Wifey and I both have job offers south of Baltimore. Her's in downtown DC, mine in between.

I really enjoy the DC area. If you both got offers why not!? You have kids don't you?