mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

R2D2 or C3PO?

Princess Amidala!

Vikes are making it interesting.

Did anyone catch the Colts game? because i saw the score at work yesterday and noticed they were down.

They took out Manning and a bunch of the starters, so they tanked the game.

So they really didn't care about a pefect record.

The team cared about the perfect record but the coach didnt, he was worried about starters not getting hurt in a meaningless regular season game.

Good decision, IMO; they've already clinched division and the first seed, no need to play their most important players more than they have to...

finally testing out this electric foot massager Santa brought me...oh yes, I do like...

Has anyone seen this before? '08 Jets?

oh that was a beautiful pass, Cutler

Take a note; you'll never see it again.

I like it when Favre loses...dunno why... :tehe:

Fuck the NFL................for this year

I haven't read the hop in a week. I don't think I have the time to go back on what I missed, so if there's anything pertinent, post it again :).

I got a Traeger junior for christmas. I figure at least a couple of you on here could tell me what you think of them. I have done a little research on reviews and things since I got it but not much.

I was looking at the BGE yesterday. WOW is that thing heavy! I almost bought it. $698.00 for everything, but the lady said to check back in the spring as the price may go down because people are not buying them like they were.

We are getting a ton of old clothes, toys, and such piled up for Purple Heart to pick up tomorrow, and the wife has been looking at condo's in the northern DC area.

Moving closer to me.

Has the cruise terminal opened up any more jobs?

she did not look 17 though :droolcup:

Tell her to lie to you

Just like I said a month ago, the NFL (ref's) would not allow Baltimore to win at all costs in Pittsburgh, but had no idea the calls were going to be this bad. Again, no holding penalties on the Steelers but in plain view, defensive linemen play after play are being dragged to the ground from behind. Ward can wrap his arms around the corner-back and drag him to the ground but it is defensive pass interference. And good old Holmes, the WR that never actually has to get into the end zone to score. I mean come on, everyone watching knows what the result of the game will be, but give me a damn break and make it a little less obvious, seriously. Makes me sick, and ashamed to be an NFL fan.

The first half calls in Chicago weren't any better.

Got bored and took a pic.

~Ten years of technology difference.

Left AMD Duron 1300 Right Intel Core i5 and a quarter for size reference.

hpim1484.jpg

Surprised how much bigger the i5 is.

j/k I realize that it is just the heatsink

I wish I would have got a double din TS deck for the truck....

I had hopes to put in a car puter and all these other features.. Now I just don't care about being fancy and would like the TS function.

I'm in the same boat as you Dem Beats. The extra work isn't really worth the trouble anymore since my phone can do basically everything I want.

That's what I was thinking too. A mac mini with TS would be awesome.... But really it's gonna be a lot of work. I thought the audio in on my 880 was a built in function via RCA or some other format too, but I have to get an adapter.

:(

Audio In is free, iSuckPod control extra

I was looking at the BGE yesterday. WOW is that thing heavy! I almost bought it. $698.00 for everything, but the lady said to check back in the spring as the price may go down because people are not buying them like they were.

:doit:

j/k I realize that it is just the heatsink

lol, I would like to see an actual die size comparison though. I not about to pry off the heat spreader on the i5 to see though.

smart Mexicans here.

I am sitting in a restaurant that lost their liquor license a while back.

It has a new name, same stff, same menu (reprinted) and now the have liquor. Probably sold it to his brother and "re-opened"

Oh and margaritas b4 noon ftw!

lol @ smart mexicans.. and margaritas before noon :D

I just found out I can use my droid as a usb stick on my head unit. I've been using a 1gb thumb drive to play music, but can now fill up my phone with downloaded mp3's and play them. :rocking: