mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I happen to have a couple brand new (from last year) higher power PSU's I can sell if ya need

1kw modular Cooler Master: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817171022

750w Thermaltak: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817153038

Thanks I'll keep those in mind.

Just made the same jump except to an i7. I am using the same power supply, but had a reasonable one to begin with. I am also not using "much" of a video card.

Nice, I couldn't spring for the i7 right now, I think this will give me the performance I need though.

My power supply isn't really bad it is however on the lower end of recommended requirements, it is an antec 500W. http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817103937

the system will consist of

Core i5

Asus P7P55D EVO

XFX RADEON HD5770 1GB

CORSAIR XMS3 4GB DDR3

Time to start shopping for an over the range microwave.

i would not recommend going out shopping today :suicide-santa:

Wasn't that busy today, at least in my area. I only live a mile away from Lowes.

thats good to hear, i went to the mall today and saw a line of like 80 people for chinese

I happen to have a couple brand new (from last year) higher power PSU's I can sell if ya need

1kw modular Cooler Master: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817171022

750w Thermaltak: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817153038

Thanks I'll keep those in mind.

Just made the same jump except to an i7. I am using the same power supply, but had a reasonable one to begin with. I am also not using "much" of a video card.

Nice, I couldn't spring for the i7 right now, I think this will give me the performance I need though.

My power supply isn't really bad it is however on the lower end of recommended requirements, it is an antec 500W. http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817103937

the system will consist of

Core i5

Asus P7P55D EVO

XFX RADEON HD5770 1GB

CORSAIR XMS3 4GB DDR3

I just have a 420w OCZ. 30A on both 12v & 5v though which is more than enough if I don't add a videocard that requires its own power. Since I don't game, not an issue.

:woot: used the pasta roller that the w gave me for Christmas tonight. HOLY SHIT is it better than anything fresh, frozen or dried you can buy. Works SO MUCH FUCKING better than my extruder as well. Extruding at home just isn't worth the effort, this though was unbelievable. Salt, Pepper, and Olive Oil and your money. To make things more fun I added some Parm Reggiano, sundried tomatoes, capers, and some fresh herbs. I hate pasta normally and loved this. Totally psyched. I was just too cheap to plop a hundo on a roller before.

:woot: used the pasta roller that the w gave me for Christmas tonight. HOLY SHIT is it better than anything fresh, frozen or dried you can buy. Works SO MUCH pucking better than my extruder as well. Extruding at home just isn't worth the effort, this though was unbelievable. Salt, Pepper, and Olive Oil and your money. To make things more fun I added some Parm Reggiano, sundried tomatoes, capers, and some fresh herbs. I hate pasta normally and loved this. Totally psyched. I was just too cheap to plop a hundo on a roller before.

:+1: for the wife!

:woot: used the pasta roller that the w gave me for Christmas tonight. HOLY SHIT is it better than anything fresh, frozen or dried you can buy. Works SO MUCH FUCKING better than my extruder as well. Extruding at home just isn't worth the effort, this though was unbelievable. Salt, Pepper, and Olive Oil and your money. To make things more fun I added some Parm Reggiano, sundried tomatoes, capers, and some fresh herbs. I hate pasta normally and loved this. Totally psyched. I was just too cheap to plop a hundo on a roller before.

link????

i got me a 13" all clad fry pan.

I needed somehing larger than my cast iron pans and my wife cannot lift those anyway.

I'm amped to try it out.

Sean, does your wife's Volvo have the V8?

Definitely. No desire for the Turbo woes, and the 6 is well, a 6. The 8 does about as well on gas and is a hell of a lot of fun, in particular for a womans car.

How is it mounted? Transversely? I know they use the Haldex AWD and they FWD biased, so I'm wondering if they still flip the engine.

Lake effect is coming :hyper:

It just keeps piling down here. We're up to about 6" now. Going to have to fire up the snowblower for the first time this year tomorrow AM.

FUCK MY LIFE! I got the desktop defender 2010 virus on my computer.

FUCK MY LIFE! I got the desktop defender 2010 virus on my computer.

Seriously. FML

You're that upset over a damn computer?

BC is toast and the Gators can kiss their recruits good bye.

It just keeps piling down here. We're up to about 6" now. Going to have to fire up the snowblower for the first time this year tomorrow AM.

Most of the snow here melted over the past couple days due to the rain, but it will soon be back

Most of the snow here melted over the past couple days due to the rain, but it will soon be back

I am going to have to bust out the shovel :No:

Pissed that it happened in the middle of working on reports that need to get done.

turkey, ham, dressing, pie, and bourbon and dr pepper tonight, good deal of semi drunken wii action too so it was fun+++

multiple christmas parties are the shit yo :horse:

Pissed that it happened in the middle of working on reports that need to get done.

:dammit:

turkey, ham, dressing, pie, and bourbon and dr pepper tonight, good deal of semi drunken wii action too so it was fun+++

multiple christmas parties are the shit yo :horse:

^_^

I'm visiting the fam south of Buffalo, NY and we have the same shit. Was supposed to rain/freezing rain/sleet/snow on the 26th.............we get just rain.

Wife is dissapointed as she wanted hella more snow.

May need to take her to the ski lodges.

J

link????

i got me a 13" all clad fry pan.

I needed somehing larger than my cast iron pans and my wife cannot lift those anyway.

I'm amped to try it out.

http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/product/KPRA

My pans make the All Clad's feel really light btw.

Sean, does your wife's Volvo have the V8?

Definitely. No desire for the Turbo woes, and the 6 is well, a 6. The 8 does about as well on gas and is a hell of a lot of fun, in particular for a womans car.

How is it mounted? Transversely? I know they use the Haldex AWD and they FWD biased, so I'm wondering if they still flip the engine.

She is still sideways. I believe it is really an S80 with a bigger cab. Definitely a crossover, but with a hell of a lot of utility.

I'm visiting the fam south of Buffalo, NY and we have the same shit. Was supposed to rain/freezing rain/sleet/snow on the 26th.............we get just rain.

Wife is dissapointed as she wanted hella more snow.

May need to take her to the ski lodges.

J

Come visit, nearly 2ft in my yard from the past 5 days.

It is turning into a muddy mess here. 40 and rain wtf, might as well go mow the grass because it is still green and growing.

It is turning into a muddy mess here. 40 and rain wtf, might as well go mow the grass because it is still green and growing.

Finally I wake up and find a couple fresh inches of snow on the streets