mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Everything cleared up here today due to the beautiful sunny weather, still have some snow laying around but that is just the areas that didnt catch any sunlight.

25F and plummeting, roads are covered with water and slush from the snow runoff, roads are going to be fun tomorrow, :lol2:

belly's full of steak, rum 'n coke, and the fire is a roaring, feels like Christmas that is for sure...

Fucking Sproles. I have LT started, while I can't complain about the 2TD's having Sproles steal 3 more sucks. :(

I'm not sure how much snow we received today, its been blowing ~40mph all day so its hard to tell.

///M5, does your BMW have the stock battery in the trunk? Because my brothers does and I was recently checking another thread and wondered if all BMWs are like this.

Fucking Sproles. I have LT started, while I can't complain about the 2TD's having Sproles steal 3 more sucks. :(

Thats because Sproles is a badass.

Go State!

///M5, does your BMW have the stock battery in the trunk? Because my brothers does and I was recently checking another thread and wondered if all BMWs are like this.

No, very model dependent.

The E36's with sport option or M had them in the trunk, all E34's have them under the backseat, and so on.

//M5 IIRC you were looking for serial port for your computer. Well I was digging around today looking for a computer part and found a PCI serial card. I dont know if it works or not but it looks brand new, the only problem you might have with it is it has a low profile bracket on it. If you want it you can have it.

Here is the website to it. http://www.sealevel....rial_Interface_

And a pic.

hpim1478.jpg

Wow, super nice of you. Thanks! I actually need 3 minimally though and only have one PCI slot so I need one that has 4-8 ports. Really awesome of you to offer though. :)

No, very model dependent.

The E36's with sport option or M had them in the trunk, all E34's have them under the backseat, and so on.

Thanks ^_^

Sean, does your wife's Volvo have the V8?

Wow, super nice of you. Thanks! I actually need 3 minimally though and only have one PCI slot so I need one that has 4-8 ports. Really awesome of you to offer though. :)

Gotcha, kinda figured as much. Guess it goes back to taking up space.:shrug:

Wow just sitting here watching commericals about Subway, Qdoba, BW3 is making me :droolcup:, I am going to have to start using those gift cards

Sean, does your wife's Volvo have the V8?

Definitely. No desire for the Turbo woes, and the 6 is well, a 6. The 8 does about as well on gas and is a hell of a lot of fun, in particular for a womans car.

Time to start shopping for an over the range microwave.

so I got surprised with a 32" Panasonic Viera LCD from my parents last night :ohsnap::woot: "only" a 720p/1080i model but it is head and shoulders above my current 19" CRT units I have been using for the past 15 some odd years, and it is one of the coolest Christmas presents I have ever gotten, so I'm not complaining :horse: :horse: :horse:

IMG_0683.jpg

TP2 playing Pandora though the T-amp and $25 Dayton cabinets! :D

Hoe are the 25 dollar cabinets? I was wondering about those....

I'd have to say everything is well worth the price. The T-amp is twice as small as I thought it would be, and most of its mass is the batteries. It's nice because the t-amp will give me an easy way to test speakers. It will also be easy to make a portable speaker system that's worth listening to.

The cabinets are nice too. Coupled with the T-amp and my music computer (stock audio card) there is easily enough room to fill a large sized room. They are going to be used for laptop speakers mostly, which they will fit the bill nicely.

i would not recommend going out shopping today :suicide-santa:

Well finally pulling the trigger and building a new computer.

Picked up a Core i5 today at a local store for a great price and ordered the mobo, ram, and graphics card today. Only thing I'm worried about is my power supply might not be big enough/compatible.

coming from a athlonXP it will be a huge improvement.

Picked up a Core i5 today at a local store for a great price and ordered the mobo, ram, and graphics card today. Only thing I'm worried about is my power supply might not be big enough/compatible.

I happen to have a couple brand new (from last year) higher power PSU's I can sell if ya need

1kw modular Cooler Master: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171022

750w Thermaltak: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153038

Just made the same jump except to an i7. I am using the same power supply, but had a reasonable one to begin with. I am also not using "much" of a video card.

i would not recommend going out shopping today :suicide-santa:

Wasn't that busy today, at least in my area. I only live a mile away from Lowes.