mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Who is johnecon2001 and how did he get to the top of the supportive users board? Never seen his name there before.

An old school mod, not sure how that happened though.

If you look at all his posts, there are rated with a plus one so it looks like he went through ranking himself or somebody else did (but I dont see why they would do that in one day). Those rankings add and delete from your supportive score when someone clicks on a + or -.

Looks like a glitch or something as it is back where it was.

Or he minused himself back, lol

Very possible.

best top evar!

Only took me 2 years. :santa:

I love days like this, it gives you an excuse to stay home (all of the traffic and people out shopping)

Nick, have you replaced the upper control arms on your Exploder yet?

I have. Though I did not do it myself. Let's see if I can find a receipt here. I did them at different times. For one side it was 115.30 parts and 75 labor.

Do you know what brand they are and do you like them?

Nick, have you replaced the upper control arms on your Exploder yet?

I have. Though I did not do it myself. Let's see if I can find a receipt here. I did them at different times. For one side it was 115.30 parts and 75 labor.

$75 means it can't be too bad. Probably an hour. :) Good luck Ryan.

I'm replacing, uppers, lowers, all steering components and may have to do the hubs as well, so I've got more than an hours worth of work. Add to that, the lack of a heated garage, and the fun goes on.

wolf131 is defensive as hell and needs to adjust his attitude.

He and a lot of members are this way and get mad because when they ask a question nobody gives them a direct bs answer to run off with. We want to get down to the nitty gritty to make sure you know what your doing, the skills you have to pull it off, the equipment to get it done and so on. He doesnt do any research at all, the other day he made a thread about gel vs agm without doing any searching at all. Some people ask questions and just want us to answer them while they sit back and do no work to actually help them out.

I'm getting these questions on my Craigslist ad. I get one liners like, "do you still have car." I reply in similar fashion.

mercedes_airbags.jpg

wolf131 is defensive as hell and needs to adjust his attitude.

He and a lot of members are this way and get mad because when they ask a question nobody gives them a direct bs answer to run off with. We want to get down to the nitty gritty to make sure you know what your doing, the skills you have to pull it off, the equipment to get it done and so on. He doesnt do any research at all, the other day he made a thread about gel vs agm without doing any searching at all. Some people ask questions and just want us to answer them while they sit back and do no work to actually help them out.

I'm getting these questions on my Craigslist ad. I get one liners like, "do you still have car." I reply in similar fashion.

i-can-haz-insurence-i-soberz-i-swearz.jpg

And even a red mustang!

jesus_christ_its_a_lion.jpg

It is snowing here in Dallas, this is crazy the first actual white Christmas here (I have had a few before). It is cray outside, Im done out running errands and in for the weekend. :santa:

It is snowing here in Dallas, this is crazy the first actual white Christmas here (I have had a few before). It is cray outside, Im done out running errands and in for the weekend. :santa:

It'll be in the upper 50's and rainy here on xmas day in Va Bitch, Va. Hopefully it won't rain much and I can get my big 3 done.

Still have freezing rain here. Thankfully it warmed up enough to melt some of the streets, but tonight and tomorrow morning are going to be hell.

Doing Laundry. Fun shit.

I had to look at a new Audi A6 today, what a nice car, but good luck getting doing anything aftermarket on it.

Interesting day at work yesturday too. Did a Radio and a set 0f 4" alpines in the dash of a 75 GMC pick-up. After I was done, I went to re-adjust the mirror, and it snapped off. Not only did it pop that button off, but it took a chip of glass with it. The customer was fine with it since it was a beater and told asked us just to glue it back on. I went to pick up the adhesives, and when I got back, the shop manager was sitting over a grate with a telescoping magnet. He dropped it down there while I was gone. Long sotry short, took about 45 minutes to find that button in 7-8" of muck and water. Best part was when my boss tried to pull the grate off by sticking a hammer through and pull. Hammer got stuck too. Hilarious.

It'll be in the upper 50's and rainy here on xmas day in Va Bitch, Va. Hopefully it won't rain much and I can get my big 3 done.

Just got done raining here but supposed to get dumped on tonight

Freezing rain coming all night, the roads here are already iced over

You guys got the same shit we got. You get the lovely lake-effect also.

Heres last years....dont ask why i still have it

gallery_7108_326_613108.jpg

Should we ask why there is a pig in the port?