mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

smart Mexicans here.

I am sitting in a restaurant that lost their liquor license a while back.

It has a new name, same stff, same menu (reprinted) and now the have liquor. Probably sold it to his brother and "re-opened"

Oh and margaritas b4 noon ftw!

:droolcup:

how I love thee, Monoprice.com; three six foot video cables for 15 bucks shipped ftw

lol @ smart mexicans.. and margaritas before noon :D

I just found out I can use my droid as a usb stick on my head unit. I've been using a 1gb thumb drive to play music, but can now fill up my phone with downloaded mp3's and play them. :rocking:

:drink40: I still have yet to test one out

Snow is expected here in Dallas again, but not as bad as it was on Christmas Eve (only an inch is forecasted).

Snow is expected here in Dallas again, but not as bad as it was on Christmas Eve (only an inch is forecasted).

Whats the average temperature in Dallas at this point of the year?

Honestly it depends, it varies a lot. We had 60 degree days the day before it snowed on Christmas Eve. Lately it have been average 40's for highs and low 30's for lows. Today it is 30's for highs and 20's for lows. Every year it does something different with the temperature, it is never really constantly cold till like end of February and March.

my over clock is 15 hours stable. It's a pretty mild increase but 16 hours stable on the prime 95

Honestly it depends, it varies a lot. We had 60 degree days the day before it snowed on Christmas Eve. Lately it have been average 40's for highs and low 30's for lows. Today it is 30's for highs and 20's for lows. Every year it does something different with the temperature, it is never really constantly cold till like end of February and March.

I did not think it got that cold down there..

for a good part of last week Lubbock, Texas was colder (not including wind chill, obviously) than Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Philly, et al

I did not think it got that cold down there..

Yeah it does get cold here, not close to what most of you guys get throughout the year but every now and then we take a dip. Usually we will dip low with no snow, it is very rare we get snow but at least/most a few times a year.

snow drifts in a Corolla are quite interesting, BTW

Normally it hovers around 40-60F, although the weather in Texas usually does whatever the hell it wants to

Normally it hovers around 40-60F, although the weather in Texas usually does whatever the hell it wants to

x2, you can say that again (whatever it wants, our springs are ruthless with up to 30-40 mph wind gusts on regular sunny days.

x2, you can say that again (whatever it wants, our springs are ruthless with up to 30-40 mph wind gusts on regular sunny days.

Sounds like here, two weeks into december the average temp was around 50, and then one day later over a foot of snow

You think that's bad, it snowed here just before xmas, was 60+ degrees the day of xmas, and then back into the mid 30's the next day. The weather here is as bad as a blonde trying to find the corner of a circular room. :puzzled:

You think that's bad, it snowed here just before xmas, was 60+ degrees the day of xmas, and then back into the mid 30's the next day. The weather here is as bad as a blonde trying to find the corner of a circular room. :puzzled:

Now that is bad, Im gonna have to use that analogy in the future. :drink40:

:ohsnap:

she did not look 17 though :droolcup:

Tell her to lie to you

And put it in writing.

I'm rather liking this new LCD :droolcup: can't hardly wait for the video cables to come in so I can dual monitor it with my PC...

Now here comes the snow but this wont last that long at all, doesnt look like it will be falling for more than an hour or two.

Now here comes the snow but this wont last that long at all, doesnt look like it will be falling for more than an hour or two.

Felt good not having to scrape off my car today

lol @ smart mexicans.. and margaritas before noon :D

I just found out I can use my droid as a usb stick on my head unit. I've been using a 1gb thumb drive to play music, but can now fill up my phone with downloaded mp3's and play them. :rocking:

:drink40: I still have yet to test one out

Mexicans are fun, just don't fuck with her family though.

Anyone have plans for new years?

Yeah a big bottle of something to drown myself in. :drink40: