mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

They've started a downtown revitalization project there, it seems. First order of business? tearing out all the brick roads my great-grandfather Cecil helped lay back around WWI :suicide-santa:

managed to "steal" a couple though...

knocked out 560 miles yesterday in a GMC :ehh:

Where the hell is everyone traveling?

Around the holidays things get slow. :shrug:

went up to the Hub City to have week long Christmas "fun" with the family; 3,100+ feet of elevation change really fucks with your sinuses BTW

Come visit me and your head might explode :P

I'm surprised it didn't when I was there, though for a different reason....(highest church to person ratio in the country last I checked)

I hear the Wasatch Mountains are beautiful this time of year, though

Steeler Hines Ward reinjures hamstring in tragic crying incident

They've started a downtown revitalization project there, it seems. First order of business? tearing out all the brick roads my great-grandfather Cecil helped lay back around WWI :suicide-santa:

Wow that's terrible...They did the same thing here, on Jefferson Avenue the whole street was brick with a trolley track down the middle, they left the center of the road and the tracks there though

I hear the Wasatch Mountains are beautiful this time of year, though

They are gorgeous right now :)

Our family invited us to go skiing in Colorado; we didn't have the money or the give a shit to, though...I've already been to the ER twice this year for fuck's sake...

Our family invited us to go skiing in Colorado; we didn't have the money or the give a shit to, though...I've already been to the ER twice this year for fuck's sake...

Never been to the actual mountains out west..but will be soon, hopefully

I don't blame you, what was your other trip to the ER about? I know about your car accident already what else?

Damn California, you are making my hockey game late. Fuckers.

I don't blame you, what was your other trip to the ER about? I know about your car accident already what else?

hand slipped on the pressure washer wand, took a good chunk of meat off my right pinky; ER doctor put some Neosporin and a Band-Aid on it and charged the insurance company 120 bucks for it

I tend to avoid the hospital as much as possible; sister is an RN so I've learned just how resilient and tough the human body actually is

also learned that unless you're maimed, disfigured, or dying stay the fuck out of the ER, you're just clogging up the system :lol2:

hand slipped on the pressure washer wand, took a good chunk of meat off my right pinky; ER doctor put some Neosporin and a Band-Aid on it and charged the insurance company 120 bucks for it

I did that to my pointer finger last summer!

For the past couple hours SSA has been loading slowly

Mine has been abnormally fast the past few hours.

Yeah I'll probably just bandage it myself unless I see bone next time it happens :lol2:

Yeah I'll probably just bandage it myself unless I see bone next time it happens :lol2:

:trippy:

Edited by Mac N Cheese

I've never gone to the ER for anything that wasn't absolutely necessary. With EMT training there aren't many things that scares you ;)

:sleepwerd4:

:werd_msword::noob:

Holy shit...i didn't know the Ihop thread was made back in 05

It's taken 5 years to make 250,000 posts lol

just scrolled back to the first couple pages and saw some moderators that i havn't heard from before