mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

the early 2000's were so bad my wife who knows nothing about german cars even comented when I wanted to look at benz "aren't they unreliable"

It ruined the brand recognition from the tanks that they used to be.

patch panel and wall bracket finally came

DSCN0632.jpg

now wiring can commence, fun+++

puppy took a huge crap on the floor so I went to grab a paper towel, I come back and about half the pile is gone :barf2::suicide-santa::unclejohn:

Maybe you got a dud peng!

Had a gorgeous jog around the river today.

holy balls, put some coals in the brinkmann, stoking them with a hairdryer, now the thing is just a giant bowl of white fire; never managed to get it that hot :woot:

Imma lay ya down by the fire, and make love to ya baby!

-Chef

whoa, crazy ass storm here, sustained 40 mph wind, gusts to 55-60

i would prefer a hard storm over a sunny day...is that wierd?

Good news, the URL issue is fixed. Hopefully we should not have any more topics with the viewing issue. Was getting really tired of the 20pm's a day asking what was going on, not to mention the emails too.

That wasn't super unusual in Fargo, twice that was...and nuts.

holy balls, put some coals in the brinkmann, stoking them with a hairdryer, now the thing is just a giant bowl of white fire; never managed to get it that hot :woot:

Stoker FTMFW!

the early 2000's were so bad my wife who knows nothing about german cars even comented when I wanted to look at benz "aren't they unreliable"

It ruined the brand recognition from the tanks that they used to be.

Same thing the early V8's did to Bm'er for me. Take the world's most reliable fucking car and destroy it. :(

If I wanted to do a system in a car like that I would just circumvent their audi and put in brand new wires from the batt and custom everything.

annoying though.

The new S class is smexy too.

I've always pulled fresh wires, just way easier to remove things when the time comes to sell and it isn't really much extra effort. I'll probably never add a sub to a car again anyway, front stage sure, but only if "necessary". And of course the Pantera will get a sub.

Why is that an "of course"?

Trying to be hip?

The funniest part of my day just happened.

I was watching Scrubs season 3, all the women nurses were bitching about sexual harassment at work, Dr. Kelso, the chief of medicine for the hospital says to them, "You should all take a second, think seriously whats bothering you, and have a group un-bunching of our panties."

:santa:

I was watching Scrubs season 3, all the women nurses were bitching about sexual harassment at work, Dr. Kelso, the chief of medicine for the hospital says to them, "You should all take a second, think seriously whats bothering you, and have a group un-bunching of our panties."

Fucking hilarious top!

I like that show for some reason, it is hilarious shit happening every episode :drink40:

I have seasons 1-4 :) I need to go buy the rest...

I have seasons 1-4 :) I need to go buy the rest...

LOL love that show. I've slowly been buying all the seasons. My fav's the stuffed dog............ ;)