mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Do I buy a quality circle saw or a Hypoid/worm saw?

What do you guys think.

I can't get a decent table saw at all.

I would save money and just get a real circ saw and a real blade. Even with a table saw, you need one of those.

It's 100% space limited not money limited. I would have to put my saw in the big side of the garage.... That already has a freezer we can't get rid of my heavy bag, and yard tools. My small garage (we have a 3 car, 2 in one stall 3rd separated) is already fully set up as a shop. The W would probably kill me if I told her that now a saw was going in too. I also don't want to insulate that side of the garage and heat it. The small side will be enough $$$.

:(

Me-----> :lookkickballs: <----life

Que paso?

Ready for a whine-a-thon? :)

Gramps in hospital. Complications with heart attack. Which is odd since his heart has been always 100% healthy. It's probably cause by some mystery disease that isn't letting him absorb food properly. So even though he eats and everything seams ok, he's malnourished, probably had all of his electrolites jacked. He's stable now in Regions but they are keeping him. Everyone thinks it's colon cancer in my fam but the docs say no.

I don't know if I mentioned it but a couple weeks back I went to the ER thinking I had a heart atack. False alarm, but 11 hours in ER and being transported to the U of M for testing was not cool. Kind of funny story there, my heart is pretty tough and then needed to stress test it just to make sure it wasn't ahrythmia or something similar. Well it's a pedal test. I pedal allot. So they needed to give me to shots of epi to boost the rate, still wouldn't race high enough so the guy said "try to break my bike" I did just that, and broke their special EKG somehow from the force of me pedaling it went into safe mode. So 2 low dose aspirin I took, a nitro just in case at the ER, and 2 shots of epi... When the removed the IV my vien was a low pressure fountain. They basically dialated and inticoagulated all my veins.

Wifes work. Can't really say more here, maybe some RTMS later. This is the main issue. Furious. Absolutely furious.

FINALLY truck showed her electric problem in spades. Many days of dampness and boom, I hit the remote lock and the engine starts turning over, lights flash on and off, all the crazy electric things and some new ones like the Belt wasn't spinning correctly in park and just screamed. This is bitter sweet as maybe the shop can fix her up now and read the codes. :)

I think the animals got ear mites. All of them are scratching like crazy.

Lots of other small things yesterday culminated. I'll take your mulligan now.

Today the trend continued. I asked for today off half heartedly as I thought I could maybe visit gramps because Friday wife and me have MD appointments, and plans out of town this weekend. We are short by 2-3 people and the ones here are not trained in. So my boss said she was sorry but needs me. So this morning I definately woke up with a migraine. Normally I would roll over and call in and close off light and sound. Since I asked and was denied I sacked up and came in... When I get to my desk, the light above me is flickering. Normally flouresent bulbs are enough... but flickering... today? I must have been a horrible dictater in my past life.

I'm laughing about it all at least. I'm not really that mad anymore, just motivated to move on and fix things. I would just like some time to fix things for pleasure not out of "need".

Holy crap Matt. I wish I could grant you the mulligan I offered. :Doh:

:meh:

I'm ok. Really I'm just tired of being a whiney guy. I'm really good at it though. You guys have seen my whine and cheese tallents more than most. For the most part I encourage positive energy.

:grouphug:

^---almost start complaining more in my last post.

I'm cruel to you guys in the HOP.

I must have been some evil ruler for sure in a past life.

:P

^---almost start complaining more in my last post.

I'm cruel to you guys in the HOP.

I must have been some evil ruler for sure in a past life.

I assure you I deal with whiner people that you at work. ;)

Matt2, wtf?!

Matt2, wtf?!

I know right??

I've just got issues. Nothing determination can't take care of.

FUCK, forgot a lunch :peepwall:

Me 3

fixin to go get some schlotzsky's or chick fil a

Me 3

lunch top^

Matt2, wtf?!

I know right??

Good that you keep a positive attitude but those are a lot of things going wrong at the same time.

AZ just sucks.................raining, chilly (for AZ), and just bleh..............makes it not so much fun.

Oh I haven't seen you in a while. How ya been?

Not bad

Lets see here:

Got a puppy (cute as hell LOL)

Preppin to deploy in a few mths (2nd tour)

Wife suddenly might be going with so that means finding a TRUSTED person to watch our puppy for us

Paying off bills and working on an install

Selling my CRX as its too much work for my ass

Found out the Xterra hates anything non stock

and

I finally got my house looking decent thinking the wife was going to stay here while I left, and now I will have to pull everything out

J

Me 3

Jesus chicken?

Matt2, wtf?!

I know right??

Good that you keep a positive attitude but those are a lot of things going wrong at the same time.

In an effort to not sound like a complete Dbag I left out a ton, much of which is medical and getting worse. The one thing I know though is that to let it get me down is the number one way to get worse.

Like Grandad always said durring the war..

"Make money and eff bees."

AZ just sucks.................raining, chilly (for AZ), and just bleh..............makes it not so much fun.

Oh I haven't seen you in a while. How ya been?

Not bad

Lets see here:

Got a puppy (cute as hell LOL)

Preppin to deploy in a few mths (2nd tour)

Wife suddenly might be going with so that means finding a TRUSTED person to watch our puppy for us

Paying off bills and working on an install

Selling my CRX as its too much work for my ass

Found out the Xterra hates anything non stock

and

I finally got my house looking decent thinking the wife was going to stay here while I left, and now I will have to pull everything out

J

I know I asked you this some where else but I can't find it. Why couldn't you get the Aftermarket HU to work in the RF equipped Xterra? The wife drives our Xterra and she is happy with the RF but I am sure IT will end up mine someday, SO I'd still like to know.

Oh boy I love Harbor Freight :wub:

Watching Bullrun, waiting for the night time meds to knock me out.