mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What's going on is you loading your cells with all this good stuff. Then at night they can rebuild and repair durring the restorative stages of sleep.

Problem is one super mega meal or shake usually stays undigested because the body can't take in as much as you gave it, or you do digest it, but you bottle neck the nutrients at the celular level as they can only take so much in over a certain period also.

Real life proof? People who eat many decently meals have a higher metabolism than those that eat 1-2 big ones. Even if they eat a much higher percentage of callories they will tend to be leaner also.

One guy likened the metabolism to a fireplace. You need to keep putting in good sized logs into the fire to keep it hot. If you throw in one giant log right when the other one burns out you need to start the fire all over again. The other added bonus is if you decide to eat a whole cheesecake in between your medium healthy meals, you're over fueling a hot inferno, not some ashes that will never consume so much fuel.

I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else but it made me understand the relationship between caliric intake and how metabolic output benefits from constant fuel.

local radio station is playing an asston of Cheech & Chong for Cinco de Mayo...they just played Earache My Eye...good stuff

We had that wind yesterday.

we had that wind on sunday

NEM you still around?

Still here. Just been busy as hell with traveling and getting this remodel completed.

Things are stirring at work I'm nervous about my job, is your company still going to scrap the treatment plant? I know MHG or something like that is going to be doing one in South Ogden.

Things have been quiet about the east coast. I will ask tomorrow and let you know.

I can tell you this the paper towel and tolit paper products are selling like mad. Sales are out of this world!

I'd really appreciate it, I need a fall back.

Is that a pretty old Honda?

If my ATV knowledge is still keen that looks to be a late 80's Honda 300 4x4

my knowledge of year is obviously wrong...

This is the most exciting forum i've ever seen....................... LOL!

anyone ever listen to Dub FX? It's pretty win.

Is that a pretty old Honda?

If my ATV knowledge is still keen that looks to be a late 80's Honda 300 4x4

The Honda TRX's have looked pretty much the same since the late 80's. Even the new ones look about the same.

Someone flew in from the East Coast to drive the M this morning. Wish me luck :)

I went to a bar last night that had Surley on tap. Oh yes.

mMMmmmmm

It's even better from the tap. It was furious and the aroma is just amazing. Almost fruit or berry tones to it. Watched some irish dancing while drinking too.

Awesome night.

Someone flew in from the East Coast to drive the M this morning. Wish me luck smile.gif

how much are you asking for the M5?

SO I went over and talked to my neighbor with the BM'er. Its a 2002 326i.

So the first question I ask her (Rebecca, cute little 21 yr old) ) is how it handles in the snow? She tells me that its AWD. WTF, I didn't relize you could get an AWD BM'er. The next question is of course, how often does it need work or breakdown? how does she like it?

Man if a 21 yr old girl can afford one, I should be driving one too.haha.

med_gallery_10399_356_709209.jpg

I went to a bar last night that had Surley on tap. Oh yes.

mMMmmmmm

It's even better from the tap. It was furious and the aroma is just amazing. Almost fruit or berry tones to it. Watched some irish dancing while drinking too.

Awesome night.

Never had that stuff. Pretty sure its one of those things that Kansas can't import.

I would never buy a car from someone that didn't know shit about it mechanically. Unless they had factory service records for it.

Someone flew in from the East Coast to drive the M this morning. Wish me luck smile.gif

how much are you asking for the M5?

SO I went over and talked to my neighbor with the BM'er. Its a 2002 326i.

So the first question I ask her (Rebecca, cute little 21 yr old) ) is how it handles in the snow? She tells me that its AWD. WTF, I didn't relize you could get an AWD BM'er. The next question is of course, how often does it need work or breakdown? how does she like it?

Man if a 21 yr old girl can afford one, I should be driving one too.haha.

med_gallery_10399_356_709209.jpg

Then it should be a 326ix. Not sure if they made such a version though...

Asking $15k.

I think he wants it. He has to figure out how to ship it and where he wants to do a pre-purchase inspection, but otherwise I bet he says yes :) At least I have a good feeling for him and I know he does of me. I hope so as the instant it is gone I'll get on getting rid of the truck and shopping for a replacement :)

You're going to have to change your handle to TurboS Sean!

Asking $15k.

I think he wants it. He has to figure out how to ship it and where he wants to do a pre-purchase inspection, but otherwise I bet he says yes :) At least I have a good feeling for him and I know he does of me. I hope so as the instant it is gone I'll get on getting rid of the truck and shopping for a replacement :)

Ship? Fuck that. Drive it!

Sean what is the BBQ fan and monitering device you use/recomend?

Also why did you pick that one? I remember it was a bit spendy if I remember correctly.

I think I blew the temp gauge on the front of the BGE when I was getting it extremely hot for searing some steaks. Well past where the needle burries. It now reads it's at 100 degrees when it's just sitting cold and won't calibrate. I just know that 200 degrees (boiling water) reads as just under 300 IIRC.

NOW I got my story straight.

med_gallery_10399_415_700288.jpg

and the badge.

med_gallery_10399_415_284251.jpg

Obviously I likey this car ALOT, probably the fact its my favorite color and looks SO FLY. I never thought I would be checking out BMW's, let alone thinking about buying one. I have always wanted a car thats AWD but am not that fond of Audi's, SO I was happy to hear that the BM'ers came in AWD also.

My biggest thing with any car is being familliar with what they require for maintenance, LIKE a Honda needs a timing belt and tune-up every 60,000 miles, and about the ONLY other thing that will ever wear out is the CV joints and clutch. Otherwise the Hondas have VERY LOW maintenance. What should I expect for routine maintenance on a BMW, NOT what a book says but what a BMW owner says, and has experienced first hand?