mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

thats a nice focus.

a couple guys down the street have a couple and are into that kinda stuff

i was thinking about grabbin one..

Found a pretty decent deals on some wheels/tires

Pro Comp Xtreme AT (35x12.5R17) on some black rims for $1200. ~5K on the tires which are a little over $1200 Brand new

Pic of the truck they are currently on....

P5140153.jpg

Ya it really jumped!! THat looks too fun. I love dirt roads.

Found a pretty decent deals on some wheels/tires

Pro Comp Xtreme AT (35x12.5R17) on some black rims for $1200. ~5K on the tires which are a little over $1200 Brand new

Pic of the truck they are currently on....

P5140153.jpg

If you need rims too thats a deal. Are those the rock star rims?

helluva deal; jump on it quick :)

There KMC XD Addicts which is the same manu of the KMC XD Rockstars

forgot to mention that if the deal works out the guy will ship them free from Fl (most likely in the back of his truck as he is headed to San Antonio)

those tires have a 40,000 treadlife warranty if I'm not mistaken also, so they should ride pretty good on the highway

am I a redneck for scaring off stray dogs at half past midnight with rocks and a slingshot or am I civilized because I didn't use my rifle

a conundrum if there ever was one

They do... as they are the same one's that are on my truck. Only reason I am replacing them is because one tire is separating. It's been doing it for a while but my mom just noticed and now she will bug the shit out of me until I replace them, but I know they could go for longer.

My ideal tires were (I think) the 305/70/18 as they were 35.1 in tall and wouldn't be as wide (though the site claims they are a 35x12.) and on an 18 I think they would have looked sexy, but the tires alone are $1600. They would also allow me to do a big brake kit if I wanted.

Just found out though, the 17's will allow me to upgrade my 02 brakes to larger slotted and drilled 06 brakes. Couple/Triple that with stainless lines and, if needed, hydroboost setup and I think I'll be fine.

grr. the fresh copy of XP isn't going as smooth as the last time I remember

And your a slacker.........Whats your point?

And you're civalized. Your at least letting them have a chance to stay gone

I'm not slacking. I'm collecting t0ps like they are going out of mutha fuggin style!

I'm here :peepwall:

Working the graveyard shift as usual lol

you're and your :(

you're and your :(

English p0wns me at times.

If everything goes well I'm probably going to go ahead and upgrade to 2 gigs of memory just for fun. How easy is it to OC these guys? :P

errr... maybe 4? is that necessary? it cost about $49 for 2x1GB and $82 for 2x2gb

If you buy 2 1gb sticks of Gskill its cheaper then buying their "Dual Channel Kit".... only $43 then.....

Don't go past 3 Gig of ram unless you're running 64 bit. It would be a waste.

OCing is not my cup of tea on lap tops honestly unless you really don't care if you burn it out. I know people do it all the time but in the real world I don't think you would see a difference unless you play games and then only a couple frames per second honestly.

Exactly on all accounts.

One other thing, Dell locks their shit up in comparison with severely handicapped BIOS so overclocking really isn't so straightforward.

Just found out though, the 17's will allow me to upgrade my 02 brakes to larger slotted and drilled 06 brakes. Couple/Triple that with stainless lines and, if needed, hydroboost setup and I think I'll be fine.

Truck definitely needs it, can't believe how shitty the stock GM brakes are. IMO the truck really isn't even safe. Pulling a 2k lb trailer should not double your stopping distance in a truck.

:coffee: