mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I didn't go with the nito tera's myself actually.... but I have been in at least 2 vehicles that have them on and in shallow mud, and lots of sandy/gravely areas. Also some woodsey trails. One Jeep and one F superduty truck.

You don't have to worry about snow so much either... I honestly think the MT tires are not so awesome. They look kinda cool, but they alse make me think of the truck version of a carbon fiber wing on a primer color civic.

My dad had terrible luck with terra grapplers. (one just separated driving down the highway) I've never seen anyone who disliked BFG A/Ts (except for the price).

As far as "what I care about". I've spent a lot of time and money in sound deadening and I'd feel like an idiot to ruin that with loud tires (so yeah, I basically just took away the mud grapplers) My hope was at the time I changed tires I would have gotten a newer DD car and the truck would be a long distance vehicle anymore, but oh well.

As far as on road performance. my drop down link on my front sway bar broke a few months ago and I still haven't taken the time to fix it, so I guess you can take that for what it's worth... However, I will fix that sometime.

As far as off road performance. Most of my offroad time is on the beach and sometimes on the Deer Lease. Sometimes I do stupid stuff where I'm glad I have a 4wd :) Though the rear locker has made the best difference in offroad performance.

Your best bet would a true all terrain tire in that case; Radial FC II's, DuraTracs, BFG A/T KO's, Grabber AT2s, High Country AT's, etc. There are a lot of "all terrain" tires out there that are basically designed to get a soccer mom SUV/CUV through a dirt road so watch out ;)

Thanks Peng, I'm definitely digging some of those tires. Now time to review and price

So no one knows jack doody about HID or halogen lamps!?

I'm dissapointed HOP.

only that you need to wear gloves when handling halogen bulbs :shrug:

only that you need to wear gloves when handling halogen bulbs :shrug:

Just make sure you don't get grease on the glass.

aka hand sweat :P

WHAT THE FUCK, SOMEBODY STOLE MY TRAEGER GRILL

Oh snap! Dont u live in an apartment? Where did u have it at?

Yeah. It was on my back porch. I didn't have anywhere to enclose it. I'm so full of rage I'm not sure how I'm going to work today. Sleep last night definitely wasn't the greatest. Woke up for an hour at a time a couple times, just watching my back porch light and listening to my apartment actually hoping somebody would show up so that I could beat the fuck out of them. I had two dreams and both were about it. I live in about the nicest part of the city, nothing out here is more than 10-12 years old. I thought I would be away from that shit.

Bummer man.

You know, the best place for a thief is in the newer, nicer apartment buildings. Easy access (it is just a byproduct of apartment life) and the quality of the items are far better then they are in the hood.

Yeah, quite unlikely to find a $400 grill behind any house in the hood. One of the MANY reasons I hate apartments. However, I had no choice really since I have been trying to save money for a real house. Figured I'd bite the bullet for 2-3 years to be in better position then.

WHAT THE FUCK, SOMEBODY STOLE MY TRAEGER GRILL

Oh snap! Dont u live in an apartment? Where did u have it at?

Yeah. It was on my back porch. I didn't have anywhere to enclose it. I'm so full of rage I'm not sure how I'm going to work today. Sleep last night definitely wasn't the greatest. Woke up for an hour at a time a couple times, just watching my back porch light and listening to my apartment actually hoping somebody would show up so that I could beat the fuck out of them. I had two dreams and both were about it. I live in about the nicest part of the city, nothing out here is more than 10-12 years old. I thought I would be away from that shit.

is it sort of a fenced in porch?

Unfortunately no. Just recessed into the side of the building to a sliding door that goes to my bedroom. They didn't take my smoker, and that thing's much easier to carry. hmm.

The gf is coming back tomorrow after 3 weeks in Ohio. I gotta shake off this distress from the last few days to perform. Or maybe it'll be great and help me work off stress.

Speaking of stress relief, trying to motivate myself to go to the gym now. I'm pretty tired. But I should go. The last time I went was.......shoot like Saturday.

The gf is coming back tomorrow after 3 weeks in Ohio. I gotta shake off this distress from the last few days to perform. Or maybe it'll be great and help me work off stress.

Speaking of stress relief, trying to motivate myself to go to the gym now. I'm pretty tired. But I should go. The last time I went was.......shoot like Saturday.

I haven't been to the gym or worked out in over 10 years. I'm still skinny as a match stick, and still have definition on every muscle. My 6 pack is only visible when stretching though. That's what I need to work on.

I'd get a concrete stud and drill it in the chain your next grill to it.

I need to work out too, none of my friends want to, they're all lazy pussies.

mkay so my eyes have lead me to Dick Cepek Radial FC II and the Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip. The dirt grip looks amazing, got rave reviews, and is actually supposed to have a good load and spped rating, but I seem to not be able to find them, which makes me think they were a bust. You guys know anything about them?

Enjoying some rum to take the sunburn pain away. I guess I got more sun than I realized.

Enjoying some rum to take the sunburn pain away. I guess I got more sun than I realized.

I was out weeding my flower bed last weekend for almost an hour, and my back was toast. My arms are the only part on me that ever tan, of course they're the only thing ever exposed, but that's a given being I'm the whitest man on Earth.

I was out weeding my flower bed last weekend for almost an hour, and my back was toast. My arms are the only part on me that ever tan, of course they're the only thing ever exposed, but that's a given being I'm the whitest man on Earth.

My kids are calling me lobster boy. I too am very white, the burn will go away and I will be white again.

mkay so my eyes have lead me to Dick Cepek Radial FC II and the Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip. The dirt grip looks amazing, got rave reviews, and is actually supposed to have a good load and spped rating, but I seem to not be able to find them, which makes me think they were a bust. You guys know anything about them?

Dirt Gripz are a pretty niche product; they (comparatively) don't make a whole lot of 'em and there aren't many dealers

EDIT: The factory that produces the Parnelli Jones tire has filed bankrupty and the molds have been sold to another company

:( thats what I just read. If I could find them on the cheap I would try them out, but I guess I'm going to look more into the others

LOL both of those have the initials of the maker in the name.

It looks like JC whitney might have the Parnelli's or maybe they are out of stock.... It's hard to tell.

If you want something that agressive aka mud style I would get some mickey thompsons and go hardcore!

However I hear good things about the yokohama geollander, the cooper sst (maybe even the other ST/c's but not sure), and lots of nice words about kumho road venture

http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/07/21/1595829/boy-doing-well-after-shark-bite.html

A little late I know. I go out everyday looking for sharks and have not seen one!

I'm not sure, if I wear shorts I think I might give you a run for your money in the contest for whitest man on Earth...

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I think its time for a 'on a boat parody'

One day I'm going to choke somebody....

Took the piston once again out of the moped. Fricking thing wouldn't rev.

Weighed the old piston, 50 grams. New piston, 65 grams. SO I said I'll just change the rings and out the old piston back. New rings won't fit and I go to the shop where I bought the new piston from. After explaining the situation the lady gets angry and tells me weight doesn't matter and I should have gone to a mechanic to change my piston. And an idiot customer was also trying to explain me that motorcycle engines are soooo different from car engines that the principles don't apply...what a bunch of morons...

I'm not sure, if I wear shorts I think I might give you a run for your money in the contest for whitest man on Earth...

Well today I have to wear a red shirt, when I put on my white shirt it almost looked pink. Going to go play more mini golf.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Had some of that at 5:30 am walking the beach :fing34: