mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

His biggest blunder publicaly. Dropping the old W for a hottie.

that and flopping on at least half of positions (although every politician who gets the nod for presidential candidate does that so I can't necessarily fault him for that)...maverick my ass

Realistically the GOP didn't have much a chance period in '08, regardless of candidate :shrug:

There are few politicians on a national level that are as short bus riding, helmet wearing, mittens pinned to their jacket year round retarded as Sarah Palin; Biden comes dangerously close...

There are few politicians on a national level that are as short bus riding, helmet wearing, mittens pinned to their jacket year round retarded as Sarah Palin; Biden comes dangerously close...

We see eye to eye here.

The funny thing is 80% of the Hondas in America where built on american soil. I wonder where your Silverado was built, oh wait, I already know, MEXICO......

They are still ungodly boring ridiculous cars that are good for absolute nothing IMO. Not even reliable transportation. Sure 15 years ago they might have been compared to other things, but now they are just normal cars that have expensive parts when they do break.

The Silverado isn't any better though. Biggest POS I have ever owned. It is my second and last chevrolet.

still not as bad as having a McCain/Palin sticker on your car

I couldn't disagree more. I'd much rather have them in office. They may have been shitty as well, but at least they didn't run under a huge premise of something that they'd never do. All of the misleading and misinformation, while somewhat normal in politics, was taken to a level that is absurd.

We see eye to eye here.

Likewise, although I'd rather see Biden in office than Obama which says something as well.

I can tell its going to be one boring day at work, by boring I mean profitless. ITS a good thing its Friday for ME!!!

I couldn't disagree more. I'd much rather have them in office. They may have been shitty as well, but at least they didn't run under a huge premise of something that they'd never do.

god help us all if some of their (McCain/Palin) political promises came to fruition...then again, they already have here in Texas...

How can a german headlamp be cheaper in the US than in Germany ? One Hella headlamp for the Jeep is $50 in the US (euro-spec, everyone uses euro-spec) and 46 euros in Germany. With shipping, I bet it's still going to be cheaper than Germany, since those idiots don't take paypal...

I'll never understand this whole deal but whatever is cheaper...

I couldn't disagree more. I'd much rather have them in office. They may have been shitty as well, but at least they didn't run under a huge premise of something that they'd never do. All of the misleading and misinformation, while somewhat normal in politics, was taken to a level that is absurd.

I literally just typed this. We must have drank the same kool aide.

"The worst part about Obama is the fact he not only lied blatantly to the mod, and GOP, groups but also to his hardcore Dem votes. We got more of the same under a HUGE guise of change that wasn't ever intended to be delivered..etc..."

I just was trying not to debate but now you got my turbos all spooled up.

I can't say it enough, Obama was the looser of this because of his tactics. He could have been a winner. A hot dog could have been a rock star if they would not have trumped up lies the whole time. All the hope and change talk and no action accept back scratching and putting forth more laws that haven't even been written. Bush did it under "security", Obama does it under fixing the "economy and eco system". I don't even blame Obama voters any more, they were not just lied to and missled, they had their trust publicly broken and made to look fools for supporting him. Basically they are punished enough by association, they probably even felt like they were doing the right thing at the time... It's all like the failed flying machine story.

What you see now though is a whole bunch of people on this great flying machine built by Obama. All ready to sweat and pedal to make this thing fly. It feels great right away when it hangs in the air a second before gravity pulls it down....

Trillions spent on bling and rockstar status and setting up councils to discuss the plan and design, but nothing done for substance or good design. Now that that big fat plane is over the cliff half of those supporters who were shouting "greater good" now are looking at each other whispering "oh SH!T!". All the while smiling and packing parachutes to get as far away from this wreck as possible. All the faithfull are screaming "pedal faster for the anointed one" and the only thing it will get them is they will be more worn out when it all goes up in flames and debt.

I feel sorry for those that beleive more than anything else. I do wish it wouldn't hurt the USA so much for the lesson to be learned though.

I couldn't disagree more. I'd much rather have them in office. They may have been shitty as well, but at least they didn't run under a huge premise of something that they'd never do.

god help us all if some of their (McCain/Palin) political promises came to fruition...then again, they already have here in Texas...

Tell me a truth I don't like and can argue you on, don't tell me a lie I wouldn't know to look out for.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

???

?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

:peepwall:

How can a german headlamp be cheaper in the US than in Germany ? One Hella headlamp for the Jeep is $50 in the US (euro-spec, everyone uses euro-spec) and 46 euros in Germany. With shipping, I bet it's still going to be cheaper than Germany, since those idiots don't take paypal...

I'll never understand this whole deal but whatever is cheaper...

EVERYTHING including the cars is cheaper here. Market choice and price is not based on cost.

Ha, one of the first things I did when I got this rental car was rip one.

WTF are you doing with a rental.