mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need more opinions about covering this: 0715001423.jpg

My options so far are, blue-grey swede, rattle can some Satin Black, or a darker vinyl. Any other possibilities?

I like the way enclosure carpet/felt looks on pods, otherwise some of that shag stuff they use in europe.:P

I think I'll try some CCF and color matched vinyl, that'd look factory I think.

Opera update cured the button problems. WOOT.

And I still have a bajilion tabs open :D

:lol: :lol:

Went to the Royals-A's game tonight, it was real fun. Royals lost, but who cares, they still launched fireworks afterward. Plus it was buck night so I had 6 hot dogs and two drinks for $8. Plus they had a deal where you could get four tickets (luckily I was with exactly 3 friends) and $40 worth of concession stand money for only $60. hard to beat that.

But the management sure didn't think so many people would show up. The place was about sold out, something like 35-38,000 people, and the lines to concessions were ridiculous. A worker there said they were only staffed for about 20,000 people. Hmm. Somebody didn't figure correctly. But when you get basically the holy grail of promotions coming together all at once- fireworks, buck night (hot dogs, drinks, peanuts, and twinkies for $1), the ticket deal, Zack Greinke on the mound, and Friday night, you're going to get a lot of people.

Yea dude there was NOBODY thinking about that shit..............Sounds like hella fun

Support your local Tattoo Artist and Piercer TOP.

I plan to again soon.

I had my tongue pierced and my nape peirced. I couldn't squat with the nape though so when I started lifting classically again I had to loose it.

I never got a tattoo but I would really like to. I just don't know what I would want. The W loves tattoos though.

I have not had any artwork done in a long time, and I am getting the itch.

Get a brabus tattoo. or //AMG

Haha, would be weird when I am driving my future daily commuter that will probably be Japanese. ;)

I just threw up in my mouth

What do you german car guys/car guys know about the german big sedans? Especially ones with big engiens ie V12's.

What's effed up is in looking at prices the large sedan's are cheeper than the mid size sedans. Since I'm not autobahning it might be something to look into. Plus I hate the recent 5 series, and the 760's seam to be cheep. I also see some with 120+miles on them. WTF.

Fine until they break.

No real love for them, the only one I'd really be interested in is an 850, but I'd rather have the 840 in reality. Wouldn't be a bad car for IMO.

DSCN1094.jpg

DSCN1096.jpg

DSCN1100.jpg

Seagate's idea of "packaging" and ensuing damage

I've been stress testing the drive for about 18 hours straight and it seems fine

I plan to again soon.

I had my tongue pierced and my nape peirced. I couldn't squat with the nape though so when I started lifting classically again I had to loose it.

I never got a tattoo but I would really like to. I just don't know what I would want. The W loves tattoos though.

Haha, would be weird when I am driving my future daily commuter that will probably be Japanese. ;)

Tattoos make you queezy?

The fact that Aaron would be driving a japanese car.

his woman's got him by the balls

fuel system on the boat just isn't cooperating...blargh...

You got a weak stomach M5?

Yep, Japanese cars make my stomach turn. Complete waste. :(

I plan to again soon.

Tattoos make you queezy?

Nope. :) I don't have one, but that is just because I don't have any one thing I want permanently anywhere. Nothing against them, nor do they bother me even to watch as they are done.

The fact that Aaron would be driving a japanese car.

I should read ahead before I post, but nah, fuck that this is the hop.

air?

doesnt matter on subs....these are only shallow mount subs.....it depends on the Amp and power supply (alternator) more power to amp means more power to sub XD

:popcorn:

link to vid.

air?

pressure side fuel filter was clogged like a mother; getting a replacement part Monday and we're ordering a factory service manual online for future endeavors