mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The house band at the Espy's was extremely irritating.

Will Ferrel's a god.

Will Ferrel needs to be shot.

At least I'm not the only one who doesn't find him funny.

X3.

I will watch most any sporting event, but I really don't follow any of them. I am a big fan of watching NHL games though (odd I know since I grew up in Kansas, guess its a residual thing from living 0-7 in Michigan).

ISSF Shooting, in particular the people I know on the national team, and AMU

K-State football

NHL

NFL

And thats about it...

Dane Cook is another person I don't find funny. At all.

500x_blown-chevy.jpg

This image of easily the largest supercharger ever strapped to a car is real and in no way doctored. We salute these real gearheads of genius below.

When Mike Christensen says his Camaro had a big supercharger on it, he wasn't kidding. According to Mike, his dad came home from the junkyard one day with a supercharger so big they could only speculate it came off a locomotive engine (side note, we must know where this junkyard is — immediately). Being bored gearheads, and having a sweet first generation Camaro drag racer laying around, they decided to lash it onto the car's big V8. After custom fabricating intake manifolds, a special order supercharger belt, and quite a lot of tinkering, the engine actually fired up and when Mike blipped the throttle, he blew both head gaskets immediately.

Support your local Tattoo Artist and Piercer TOP.

I plan to again soon.

I had my tongue pierced and my nape peirced. I couldn't squat with the nape though so when I started lifting classically again I had to loose it.

I never got a tattoo but I would really like to. I just don't know what I would want. The W loves tattoos though.

The dermal anchor piercings are really popular right now, and fun to do.

As far as deciding what tattoo you want, you can start by asking yourself what body part do you want it on, then if you want color or brack and gray, then what style do you like i.e. new skool, traditional, japanesse, realism. These questions will start you on the right track. SO give me your ideas and I will give you mine.

Wow.

Some people have to much money and time on their hands.

Damnit J-, I was looking at that article you linked in the midbass thread and now I can't seem to get building a similar enclosure out of my head. Here I have been happy with my IB up front, but wanting to play with the Anarchys... Now by looking at that guy's enclosure i know I can get the depth, and nearly the airspace I need building it similarly. I won't be able to stop thinking about it until I do it, and I have to finish on my approach for my workshop first. Maybe I will just finish the landing and the stairs, and put the ramp off until later... As long as i have the stairs i can get up there :trippy:

Damnit J-, I was looking at that article you linked in the midbass thread and now I can't seem to get building a similar enclosure out of my head. Here I have been happy with my IB up front, but wanting to play with the Anarchys... Now by looking at that guy's enclosure i know I can get the depth, and nearly the airspace I need building it similarly. I won't be able to stop thinking about it until I do it, and I have to finish on my approach for my workshop first. Maybe I will just finish the landing and the stairs, and put the ramp off until later... As long as i have the stairs i can get up there :trippy:

Thank Alton for the link, he sent it to me in an IM. I finally had time yesterday to cut the wood for my test enclosure, and should have it assembled here in about 30 minutes, as soon as the wife leaves for work!!!

I hope to buy a couple sets of them Anarchys soon. I think they would make me happy camper with their high linear xmax!!!

OH Stairs, What fun........

Wow.

Some people have to much money and time on their hands.

Not to mention fucking up a beautiful classic car.

OH Stairs, What fun........

Thankfully on that end of the landing it is low, so it is actually "stair" :P Not so bad. But the cool thing is, due to my yard's slope, the other end of the landing is the perfect height for a loading dock. Actually I made it as wide as I did to help (it is a 13X5 deck). I can pull my PU to it, drop the gate, and have a 2 inch drop. off the front I am building a ramp to get large projects out, or if I need to work on the riding mower I can pull it in there, etc. So really the ramp is just a secondary, or I should say tertiary entry method

As far as deciding what tattoo you want, you can start by asking yourself what body part do you want it on, then if you want color or brack and gray, then what style do you like i.e. new skool, traditional, japanesse, realism. These questions will start you on the right track. SO give me your ideas and I will give you mine.

The guy who did my nape was about 125 lbs and was FREAKED out because I came in wearing a tie and khakis, and I was in amazing shape at the time. Well he had me on the table and couldn't get the needle all the way through and thought I was going to kill him if it hurt.

I would have laughed about it, but I was a bit annoyed at having a needle 99% of the way through the back of my neck. My W (gf at the time) knew one of the guys who owned the place, they may have dated I forget. Anyway, it cracked me up.

As for the ink, right now in my life, I need it to be able to be covered by clothes. I like Koi quite a bit. Even before I knew the stories about why/what they symbolise. It's pretty common though.

500x_blown-chevy.jpg

This image of easily the largest supercharger ever strapped to a car is real and in no way doctored. We salute these real gearheads of genius below.

When Mike Christensen says his Camaro had a big supercharger on it, he wasn't kidding. According to Mike, his dad came home from the junkyard one day with a supercharger so big they could only speculate it came off a locomotive engine (side note, we must know where this junkyard is — immediately). Being bored gearheads, and having a sweet first generation Camaro drag racer laying around, they decided to lash it onto the car's big V8. After custom fabricating intake manifolds, a special order supercharger belt, and quite a lot of tinkering, the engine actually fired up and when Mike blipped the throttle, he blew both head gaskets immediately.

No wonder it blew the headgaskets. That supercharger is ridiculous, I love it :D

funny-sports-pictures-dyslexic-qb.jpg

LMMFAO!!!

Dyslexics have more fnu

The guy who did my nape was about 125 lbs and was FREAKED out because I came in wearing a tie and khakis, and I was in amazing shape at the time. Well he had me on the table and couldn't get the needle all the way through and thought I was going to kill him if it hurt.

I would have laughed about it, but I was a bit annoyed at having a needle 99% of the way through the back of my neck. My W (gf at the time) knew one of the guys who owned the place, they may have dated I forget. Anyway, it cracked me up.

As for the ink, right now in my life, I need it to be able to be covered by clothes. I like Koi quite a bit. Even before I knew the stories about why/what they symbolise. It's pretty common though.

I had a nape like that once, I could just barely get the tip of the needle back out on the exit side, and I couldn't push anymore, So I grabbed the plyers and pulled from the sharp side. I got er' dun.

As far as your ink, it sounds like you got it figured out for the moument. Look me up if you come to some questions.:)

funny-sports-pictures-dyslexic-qb.jpg

I used to work with a guy named noR

The Explorer just passed 200,000 miles.

:drink40:

I plan to again soon.

I had my tongue pierced and my nape peirced. I couldn't squat with the nape though so when I started lifting classically again I had to loose it.

I never got a tattoo but I would really like to. I just don't know what I would want. The W loves tattoos though.

I have not had any artwork done in a long time, and I am getting the itch.

I plan to again soon.

Get a brabus tattoo. or //AMG

I plan to again soon.

Get a brabus tattoo. or //AMG

Haha, would be weird when I am driving my future daily commuter that will probably be Japanese. ;)