mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

RIP Boss.............For those who are mad at an owner who is willing to pay big talent what its worth, write your team's owner and persuade them to bring in the talent that is worth that kind of money and pay them what they are worth. Steinbrenner was not the richest owner, nor was he the best, but I'll be damned if he didnt care about people, and paying people to do what they are paid to do at a fair price.

J

Rush Limbaugh's touching tribute to deceased Yankees owner George Steinbrenner:

"That cracker made a lot of African-American millionaires!"

I only knew of him so I can't really say anything good or bad about him :shrug:

for me i really dont give a shit about the Yankees.

If you can throw that much money at a team, then they better win.

To me it's just an unfair advantage with a team salary like that. No other team gets close to the Yankees payroll

yes I too am not so pleased with the lack of an MLB salary cap

then again I almost never watch professional sports of any kind anymore so meh

My sister wanted to pay me to design a website for her; after laughing heartily I shot her an email with a link to Mark's design site :+1:

I also got yelled at for not being able to design said website

sorry but last time I designed a website it was in Notepad :lol2:

Damn we are slow today. I was balls to the wall for the last 2 days, and today i can't even sell a battery. :suicide-santa:

Damn we are slow today. I was balls to the wall for the last 2 days, and today i can't even sell a battery. :suicide-santa:

I went in yesterday and worked even though it was my Satarday. Balls to the wall is a good description of how it went down.

I went in yesterday and worked even though it was my Satarday. Balls to the wall is a good description of how it went down.

Yeah, I work on straight commission, so balls to the wall is a good thing. Slow, not so good.Yesterday I made over $400... today, about $5 :suicide-santa:

I went to print my tickets to the Rhianna / Ke$ha show and that shit had been canceled. Not that I cared (woohoo), BUT My Daughters are pist off about it.

I went to print my tickets to the Rhianna / Ke$ha show and that shit had been canceled. Not that I cared (woohoo), BUT My Daughters are pist off about it.

Sounds like a win/win situation to me.

Yeah, I work on straight commission, so balls to the wall is a good thing. Slow, not so good.Yesterday I made over $400... today, about $5 :suicide-santa:

I tattoo and pierce for a percentage of what I charge, I get 50%. I charge 100 an hr for tattoos and 50 ea piercing. IF I am not tattooing or piercing I am not makin' shit. On a good day its a whole nother story.....

Sounds like a win/win situation to me.

It was a win/win. I got refunded the full ticket amount PLUS got my 175 dollars back for the hotel!!!

Same here. As the lead tech I make 50%, the other guys make 45%. The shop labor rate is $89/hour (just got a raise last week, up from $83/hour). We work flat rate, so on a job that the book calls for a specific labor time, we get paid that no matter what it takes. For example, yesterday I had a Pontiac that needed a lower ball joint. The book called for 2.5 hours. I got paid for 2.5 hours... but it took me about 30 minutes to do. But, let's say I get a job that pays 5 hours, and it takes me 10 hours... I still only get paid for 5 hours.

That is where experience pays off. I can have a week where I spend 40 hours here on the clock, and get paid for 80 hours. I turned 96 hours one week, that is my best, in a 45 hour work week. But when I first started I might turn 20 or 30 hours in a 45 hour work week.

I GOT ACCEPTED TO TEXAS A&M GRADUATE PROGRAM FULL TUITION PAID AND A GUARANTEED RESEARCH/TEACHING ASSISTANCE!!!!!

I GOT ACCEPTED TO TEXAS A&M GRADUATE PROGRAM FULL TUITION PAID AND A GUARANTEED RESEARCH/TEACHING ASSISTANCE!!!!!

You know what? Fuck you. :)

Looks like you are disappointed about that. :ehh:

Congrats!

Look at you!!! congrats.:drink40:

I tattoo and pierce for a percentage of what I charge, I get 50%. I charge 100 an hr for tattoos and 50 ea piercing. IF I am not tattooing or piercing I am not makin' shit. On a good day its a whole nother story.....

Which is why I tell everyone I know looking for piercings to stay the fuck away from Claire's (that and its a health hazard).

Support your local tattoo and piercing parlors, damnit :)

And a double fuck you since I'm basically going back to scratch with this Associate of Applied Science/Enhanced Skills Certificate Nuclear Technology program at the JC.

should have just gone to engineering school

I'm going to chat up the folks though and see if I can't squeeze it down to a year since I've already taken half the damned course

Same here. As the lead tech I make 50%, the other guys make 45%. The shop labor rate is $89/hour (just got a raise last week, up from $83/hour). We work flat rate, so on a job that the book calls for a specific labor time, we get paid that no matter what it takes. For example, yesterday I had a Pontiac that needed a lower ball joint. The book called for 2.5 hours. I got paid for 2.5 hours... but it took me about 30 minutes to do. But, let's say I get a job that pays 5 hours, and it takes me 10 hours... I still only get paid for 5 hours.

That is where experience pays off. I can have a week where I spend 40 hours here on the clock, and get paid for 80 hours. I turned 96 hours one week, that is my best, in a 45 hour work week. But when I first started I might turn 20 or 30 hours in a 45 hour work week.

Thats pretty much how my job is. I charge a 75 minimum for tattoos, but most of the small ones only take 10-15 minutes, So a group of giggly girls that just want to say they got a tattoo can make for a profitable hour 75*4*.5=150 in my pocket, plus a few tips usaully. IF I have a couple piercings walk in that hour thats a another 50*2*.5=50 in my pocket, plus they usaully tip also. So a good hour can pay upwards of 200-250 in my pocket. I am DAMN GOOD at what I do, including Customer Service. I have been a Tattoo Artist for 16 years and a Piercer for 12 years. experience definetly pays Baby.

My grandmother from Texass is in town. This is a good thing, now I wont have to go down to Texass to see her!!! I bet its fuckin' hot down there, it was like a 110 in Vegas a couple weeks ago when I was there.

I love the rules on the bottom left.

"Food is now on there for one purpose, to feed you protien and good carbs as efficiently as possibble. You do not care about how it tastes, if it has the nutrition you need, its fucking delicious."

Congrats MK !

:woot: :woot: :woot::djparty::foshizzle: :foshizzle: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: