mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I LOVE baseball, followed by F1, followed by NHRA, followed by college football, followed by college basketball, followed by NFL, and that's pretty much it.

For me its hard to choose a top sport.

i guess my list falls this way.

1. NFL

2. NBA

3. NCAA Football

4. NCAA Basketball

5. Soccer/hockey

6. Nascar/any car racing

Baseball just bores the hell out of me!

Much easier for me.

NFL

NHL

That is all.

which brings me to a point.

Anybody see the video of the guy who died last weekend in top fuel dragsters?

Crazy shit man!

Reminded me of a joke I heard...

You know what the last thing is to go through the mind of a bug when it hits a windshield?

It's asshole.

Was that too soon?

I LOVE baseball, followed by F1, followed by NHRA, followed by college football, followed by college basketball, followed by NFL, and that's pretty much it.

1. NFL

2. NBA

3. NCAA Football

4. NCAA Basketball

5. Soccer/hockey

6. Nascar/any car racing

You find baseball boring but you can watch Nascar? Hurry up, turn left. . . Oh wait, turn left. . . Here we go, turn left.

1. NFL

2. NBA

3. NCAA Football

4. NCAA Basketball

5. Soccer/hockey

6. Nascar/any car racing

You find baseball boring but you can watch Nascar? Hurry up, turn left. . . Oh wait, turn left. . . Here we go, turn left.

Notice how nascar was on the bottom of the list. I was being generous, The last time I even took time to stop and watch a race for a little was a month ago. I mainly watch it for the crashes that's about it.

For me it's:

College basketball

NFL

College football

NBA

MLB

The Explorer just passed 200,000 miles.

Dealing with warranties is one thing -- it's almost always a crap-shoot, and you're continually pressing your luck when trying to get something covered without any out-of-pocket expense. But how's about the tech support that's so whimsically promised with so many laptops these days? Our pals over at Laptop put in an inordinate amount of work in order to find out, pinging a full dozen manufacturers via phone and chat in order to measure hold time, level of support offered and overall satisfaction. Just about every major laptop maker was included (Acer, Apple, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Toshiba and Fujitsu, just to name a few), and an in-depth report of their findings was posted for each one. In general, though, they found that most companies wouldn't hang around long enough to answer those nagging questions that typically end up in forums ("How do I remove bloatware?"), oftentimes pointing the caller to a paid alternative that would actually take the time to address their issues.

Links:

http://www.laptopmag.com/mobile-life/tech-support-showdown-2010.aspx?page=1

http://blog.laptopmag.com/the-ugly-truth-about-notebook-tech-support-youre-on-your-own

1. NFL

2. NBA

3. NCAA Football

4. NCAA Basketball

5. Soccer/hockey

6. Nascar/any car racing

Rally Car racing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....NASCAR

NHL

NFL

MLB

Soccer

Ping Pong/Tennis

Paint Drying

NASCAR

NBA

J

NHL

NFL

MLB

Soccer

Ping Pong/Tennis

Paint Drying

NASCAR

NBA

J

I would rather watch basketball than i would baseball

or paint dry instead of Nascar and tennis.

Its basically my way of saying after Soccer the shit listed is a last resort

The house band at the Espy's was extremely irritating.

Will Ferrel's a god.

Will Ferrel needs to be shot.

Bad News: E55 died out in the middle of an intersection; just died, cranked good but the engine just wouldn't start

Good News: said intersection was in the shopping mall parking lot, so I managed to fred flinstone her to a parking spot without too much difficulty

Bonus: No one even bothered to assist in the slightest; even the rent a cops drove past me 3 or 4 times in their golf cart afterward when I had the hood popped.

Glad to report that if you need a tow in the Houston area, RPM Express Inc. does an absolutely fantastic job. Their address is 10910 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX 77034-2510; Phone Number is (713) 278-1109

We don't have a smiley emote sad enough to use.

Feeling like taking some vacation time this week....

I took 2 days off for brain pain. Migraine's suck.

I GOT ACCEPTED TO TEXAS A&M GRADUATE PROGRAM FULL TUITION PAID AND A GUARANTEED RESEARCH/TEACHING ASSISTANCE!!!!!

Epic!!!!

Bummer. I get migraines and cluster headaches, so I know and feel your pain. There isn't much worse then that much pain in your head... and as someone who had 1/2 of his insides removed last year, I understand pain.

Its basically my way of saying after Soccer the shit listed is a last resort

I would rather watch Oprah then soccer.

Support your local Tattoo Artist and Piercer TOP.

I plan to again soon.

I had my tongue pierced and my nape peirced. I couldn't squat with the nape though so when I started lifting classically again I had to loose it.

I never got a tattoo but I would really like to. I just don't know what I would want. The W loves tattoos though.

Bummer. I get migraines and cluster headaches, so I know and feel your pain. There isn't much worse then that much pain in your head... and as someone who had 1/2 of his insides removed last year, I understand pain.

I have had 2 cluster headaches. That pain is so ungodly unbearable. I was really contemplating throwing my head against the concrete basement in the old house I used to rent. It sounded rational at the time. I may have to go to the MD to get a medical leave as I'm getting migraines on a monthly basis. She will want to throw BP meds at the issue, which I won't take as they make it worse.

The house band at the Espy's was extremely irritating.

Will Ferrel's a god.

Will Ferrel needs to be shot.

At least I'm not the only one who doesn't find him funny.

I hate Migraines. I have been getting tension headaches about 1-2 a week now for months. The all seam to stem from overworked muscles in my neck, back, shoulder and arm. SO I TOO know how you feel.