mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Don't we have a rule about politics on the Ihop? I'm banning you assholes next time the subject arises. And don't argue with me either, I am the next president.

Fuck, nevermind, I won't be old enough. Okay, I'm the next president after Obama's second marketing ploy, I mean term.

Fuck, nevermind, I won't be old enough. Okay, I'm the next president after Obama's second marketing ploy, I mean term.

Let's not even pretend that will happen... and I won't say which point I am referring to :peepwall:

Ha, one of the first things I did when I got this rental car was rip one.

Just think how many farts have been JAMMED into that poor seat.....

I bet I tried jamming something else into my old lady's poor seat more then that...

Don't we have a rule about politics on the Ihop? I'm banning you assholes next time the subject arises. And don't argue with me either, I am the next president.

ban me now or ban me later; doesn't matter much to me :P

Jammed?

jamradar.jpg

jammed.jpg

Having a grolsh. :)

WHAT THE FUCK, SOMEBODY STOLE MY TRAEGER GRILL

Oh snap! Dont u live in an apartment? Where did u have it at?

so today at DEP, I arrived about 10 minutes late due to a wrong turn, my command officer told me to get on my face and do 100 push ups, so i did that (which sucked dick) after the 100 pushups in ~100 degree temp with like 90% humidity. My vision began to get blurry and i about blacked out..

Lesson learned? don't be late to DEP, and pushups suck.

The audio scene here at MB is interseting. I have head everthing from tweeters blarring to factory systems running full distortion. Nothing really great yet. Next time I may have to bring my truck.

I have had a few questions about what is SSA, (the sticker on the 4runner) maybe they will check the sight out.

I wish I would have brought my mask! There is a haunted house on the strip that I could help out. Who knows when I finally get with the owner I just might.

Yeah. It was on my back porch. I didn't have anywhere to enclose it. I'm so full of rage I'm not sure how I'm going to work today. Sleep last night definitely wasn't the greatest. Woke up for an hour at a time a couple times, just watching my back porch light and listening to my apartment actually hoping somebody would show up so that I could beat the fuck out of them. I had two dreams and both were about it. I live in about the nicest part of the city, nothing out here is more than 10-12 years old. I thought I would be away from that shit.

Having a grolsh. :)

The flip tops taste better.

Seriously though if you like it try spaten. No, not as good, but cheep and similar.

Yeah. It was on my back porch. I didn't have anywhere to enclose it. I'm so full of rage I'm not sure how I'm going to work today. Sleep last night definitely wasn't the greatest. Woke up for an hour at a time a couple times, just watching my back porch light and listening to my apartment actually hoping somebody would show up so that I could beat the fuck out of them. I had two dreams and both were about it. I live in about the nicest part of the city, nothing out here is more than 10-12 years old. I thought I would be away from that shit.

that sucks man. I am sorry to hear it.

One summer night some local kids thought it would be a good prank to turn on the water spout that I have behind my house. I'm not a light sleeper but I notice odd sounds and the water running sure woke me up. Now I'm constantly on edge for noises outside. I've ran out in the boxers with the mag light and 1911 in hand a few times with the roomate

:( FUCKERS

Bummer man.

You know, the best place for a thief is in the newer, nicer apartment buildings. Easy access (it is just a byproduct of apartment life) and the quality of the items are far better then they are in the hood.

How can a german headlamp be cheaper in the US than in Germany ? One Hella headlamp for the Jeep is $50 in the US (euro-spec, everyone uses euro-spec) and 46 euros in Germany. With shipping, I bet it's still going to be cheaper than Germany, since those idiots don't take paypal...

I'll never understand this whole deal but whatever is cheaper...

EVERYTHING including the cars is cheaper here. Market choice and price is not based on cost.

Europe can lick my taint :(

I'll keep doing business with shops in the US.

I'd be curious to see food prices across the pond compared to here.

He does have a point about nicer areas being targeted. All the thugs where I grew up would drive out to the burbs to go what they called "car shopping"

That sucks!

Now its time to buy a BGE.