mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What is mechanism of powering this? How is it wired to the car battery? I mean... the wheels are spinning. :ehh:

Possibly some form of wireless transmission...

I just scared the crap out of a couple kids that were doorbell ditching me, of course it didn't help them at all when I could hear them running away after ringing the doorbell lol.

I just scared the crap out of a couple kids that were doorbell ditching me, of course it didn't help them at all when I could hear them running away after ringing the doorbell lol.

:woot: On your way to bing a Haunter :fing34:

They were getting ready to knock on my door again when I opened the door really fast, I've never heard such high pitched screaming!

They were getting ready to knock on my door again when I opened the door really fast, I've never heard such high pitched screaming!

Your just having WAY to much fun....

Kick ass rings link...............Wife mentioned me getting something else.......

J

From Urbandictionary

Crack is something that is sold by both drug dealers and prostitutes. The only difference is that a prostitute can wash her crack and sell it again.

"I stuffed some crack up her crack

Your just having WAY to much fun....

I'm sure you would have done the same! :ehh:

if the price ain't right, there are probably a dozen other places that make similar rings :lol:

:woot: On your way to bing a Hunter :fing34:

I fix it for you. Enjoy.

I flex the pump action if I think I hear something going ding dong in the night.

:D

On this date...

In 1630, the city of Boston, Massachusetts was founded. In 1787, the United States Constitution was signed in Philadelphia, PA. In 1920, the NFL was organized in Canton, Ohio. In 1956, television was first broadcast in Australia. In 1957, Malasya joined the United Nations. In 1974, Bangladesh, Grenada and Guinea-Bissau joined the United Nations. In 1991, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, the Marshall Islands and Micronesia joined the United Nations. In 1991, the first version of the Linux kernel (0.01) was released onto the Internet. In 2004, Tamil was declared teh first classical language in India. Happy Birthday John Rutladge (1739-1800), Alexander Ovechkin (1985). RIP Charles Alfred Pillsbury (1899), Jimmy Yancey (1951).

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

- John Lennon

</FRIDAY>

ZED group buy is live. :)

So I thought I beat Reach and they surprised me after the credits. Let me tell you, I don't know how this ends, but so far, it's like the Energizer Bunny. . .