mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

When I sold the M5, it took less than 36 hours to get from Minneapolis to DC.

I saw a M5 a couple days and it reminded me of you lol.

What's the next car gonna be?

response you will get... :shrug:

Stop being irrational, stop being apathetic, stop ignoring the evidence. If you want to eat meat, you'd better be able to justify it.

Umm, lets see. My body was designed to eat meat. You should see how I react to a lack of protein...

Yep, quite a lovely article that was in our campus newspaper by the resident retard.

Who goes to KState with those ideals? It's an agricultural school. Oh wait, my sister is going there and she's a vegetarian.

It is lovely Beth Mendhall, I'm not sure if she has these views or if she just likes pissing off the campus.

At least someone in your family made a good choice on schools. :P

Blah blah blah. Ha. My cousin goes there too. But luckily I got into the head of another cousin early enough and she's going to KU after graduating high school next year. So if you count my brother getting his masters and PhD here, it's 3-2 for KU in my family.

Sorry guys no sneak peak tonight. The rain made a mess of the ticket booth, so we spent the night cleaning that up. I promise a video soon.

Congrats on surviving opening night!

I saw a newer ///M5 recently and got all excited but my friend with me was kind in that "what's the big deal" mood since it really just kind of looks like a BMW. I promptly had to explain.

Sorry guys no sneak peak tonight. The rain made a mess of the ticket booth, so we spent the night cleaning that up. I promise a video soon.

Congrats on surviving opening night!

Opening night is here in 14 hours. :ghost:

People over here TRULY cannot fucking drive. Almost got ran off the road today.

On base.

By a shit truck.

Not a good way to start the day........but it is improving.

J

Shit truck run off T0P

J

response you will get... :shrug:

Only because I truly don't know yet. I have it narrowed down and am shopping, but haven't seen what I need in my price range yet. Two got sold out from under me this week in Chicago though :( Nothing is local which makes it significantly harder.

I'm up for donuts as well

The local donut store is on my way to work. I had to turn around to go grab a dozen.

MMmmmmmmmm

Luckily since I posted I made it to daycare and back without stopping for donuts. Piece of gum made me forget.

Fresh donuts too :)

are there any other kind?

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger ® Thursday signed into law a bill that decriminalizes the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana. The bill reduces simple possession from a misdemeanor to an infraction.

Currently, small-time pot possession is “semi-decriminalized” in California. There is no possible jail sentence and a maximum $100 fine. But because possession is a misdemeanor, people caught with pot are “arrested,” even if that means only they are served a notice to appear, and they must appear before a court.

That has happened to more than a half million Californians in the last decade, and more than 60,000 last year alone. Every one of them required a court appearance, complete with judge and prosecutor. That costs the cash-strapped state money it desperately needs.

Under the bill signed today, SB 1449, by Sen. Mark Leno (D-San Francisco), pot possession will be treated like a traffic ticket. The fine will remain at $100, and there will be no arrest record.

Hey, its a start

I was doing dermal anchors on this girls hips yesterday, AND I could smell her nasty stinky vag and ass crack. :WTFBubble:

Now if I can smell it, don't you think she could? :ughdunno:

It was like a rotten fish in an outhouse.LOL.

you always do know how to make me laugh :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

03lotuselanparisliveopt.jpg

A Lotus big enough for Sean :lol:

I was doing dermal anchors on this girls hips yesterday, AND I could smell her nasty stinky vag and ass crack. :WTFBubble:

Now if I can smell it, don't you think she could? :ughdunno:

It was like a rotten fish in an outhouse.LOL.

Nice Description lol......