mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Pay the guy sitting next to you a 20 to switch seats with your brother.

Ha; don't think he would for 200: 8 feet of legroom vs not enough at all. Guys tall as well. Polaris engine engineer

Wow. Woke up this morning dizzy as hell like I'm drunk. Go back to bed for a couple more hours. Wake up the same way. I'm okay if I sit still, but as soon as I move my head, it's like my equilibrium has been turned upside down.

How's your hearing?

Wow. Woke up this morning dizzy as hell like I'm drunk. Go back to bed for a couple more hours. Wake up the same way. I'm okay if I sit still, but as soon as I move my head, it's like my equilibrium has been turned upside down.

How's your hearing?

Marginal at best, but I have sinus issues which affect my hearing. It's getting progressively better as the day wears on. I've been able to move around since the afternoon, but I still get some wooziness. I was cooking dinner and moving from the oven to the sink while bending back up was enough to almost cause me to fall. As long as I'm okay to drive by morning, it's all good.

Where are you at in EU? Missing all your snow, or someplace cold and icy?

Well, it appears nobody, even Mother Nature, can stop New England.

Looks like all that shit up in MN made it way across the lake finally into my fucking driveway. Tomorrow morning is going to be fun.

Looks like all that shit up in MN made it way across the lake finally into my fucking driveway. Tomorrow morning is going to be fun.

it was here all day. I dont know if we will get more though.

hopefully the snow doesnt prevent me from making it home from iraq for christmas!!

I'm in the same boat bro. It sucks wondering if mother nature is going to fuck you over.

Especially when you have tickets for the 26th.

J

I hope that you both make it home. I know what it means to your families and friends.

I hope that you both make it home. I know what it means to your families and friends.

Actually man they are very understanding when we dont make it home for stuff. They know my career runs my life as much as I wish it didnt.

If we make it great. If not well I'll be giving away some tickets for the Bills Pats game and they are some AMAZING tickets.

J

Yup, definitely something up with the GI tract; basically just puked up motor oil and coffee grounds, off to the ER I go...again...

The hop is full of fellas with GI issues... Peng I hope you feel better!

I am thinking one of these two now.

mb525-2090-gmf-1-nc.jpg

mb511-2210-gmf-1-nc_1.jpg

Haflway posting here so I can see them together lol

The first one looks asain to me. Not bad, just like it needs to be on a lexus or something. so I vote 2.

everything is different on the car though. I bet either will be nice.

CBC, urinalysis, 2.5 liters of saline, endoscopy, thyroid, cardiac and enzyme level check, chest x-ray and about 5.5 hours later it turns out I puked so hard I started popping blood vessels in my esophagus; a million times better than a ulcer at least

I'm glad it's not ulcers.

so far I'm able to keep saltines, jello, and simple carbonated beverages down, so hopefully its just a bout of food poisoning and not a stomach bug

I hope it's just a bad bug or food poisioning. You're smart to go into the ER.

When I was 19 I lost almost pound an hour over a 32 hour period. I went from 275 to 248. At one point I waled to the door top unlock it so my friend could dropp off some ginger ale and my vision went crazy and I was seeing big clouds run over my eyes and the colors were all in negative. I couldn't even drink the small drops of water from melted ice.

I lost so much weight, not just water from heaving and not eating, after I started being able to drink water again I could see veins running from my hands to my chest and up my neck. You sound like you might have been even worse, it's a good thing you went in.

Was hoping for more, but at least my flight into Euro land won't be cancelled. Amusingly my brother in laws flight to Amsterdam was yesterday so now he is on my flight. Sitting 4 rows apart though :( There is a seat open next to him but no way in hell am I giving up my exit row.

Exit row FTMFW!

Selling the E55

It's old, and rattly; it needs work, work that isn't covered under warranty and I'm terrified to tear into such a limited edition model, trying avoiding all but the most well paved streets is a major PITA, maintenance and fuel costs are more than I bargained for, keeping the leather properly cleaned conditioned is another PITA I would not miss

In hindsight I was a fool to buy it in the first place, but such is youth

hopefully the snow doesnt prevent me from making it home from iraq for christmas!!

I'm in the same boat bro. It sucks wondering if mother nature is going to fuck you over.

Especially when you have tickets for the 26th.

J

Best of luck to both you guys.