mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It's the principle Stefan. If they are dishonest about the tire, what else will they be dishonest about?

I see the point, but first considered since they did replace the tire then no harm was done, but now Nem says it was a different series. So I can agree, I'd much rather have them be 100% up front about everything.

I've been pretty fortunate in having a volvo specialty shop in town, guys are laid back, and honest.

For me its because they didn't tell me that it happened. If they fix it, fine. But tell me. Don't let me find out. I got a call from a dealer I made a purchase from once who had an incident and charged my card at the manufacturer for a buisness reason. He already had them reverse the charge and give me some bonus gifts, but he called the second he found out and fixed it.

I will do business with him again. I won't with someone who would have just "upgraded my order" and corrected the misscharge thinking it will never affect me because it will be reversed.

When I have such a high performance tool, and I never get any wrench time.... It's just a shame.

Anyone else get slightly annoyed by useless videos being posted on the board in bulk?

Video is the next tying. Blogging turned to vlogging and poasting will turn to v-poasting

You are too young to be angry and youthful brain damage syndrome. You have to be at least 25 to be bitter and hate everyone like me.

:)

You are too young to be angry and youthful brain damage syndrome. You have to be at least 25 to be bitter and hate everyone like me.

:)

Well unfortunately I'm starting early whether I like it or not. -_-

Time to play in the dirt! Enjoy your morning gents

My doctor once told me I have too many problems to be as young as I am.

:D

Youth is wasted on the young...... Lol

And you bastard. We have NO snow and I have to look at this EVERYDAY

photobucket-2529-1324613023692.jpg

That thing looks pro. Your situation reminds me of having a penis and being married.

She has to fall asleep some time.

I went to the Toyota dealership yesterday to get some of their antifreeze. The guy at the parts window ask my why I would not let them do this for me under the maintenance agreement and I nicely reminded him the last time they did service work for me they cut one of my tires pulling off the lift. They did replace the tire, but never told me about it when I picked my 4runner up.

Only after I noticed a brand new tire (which stuck out like a sore thumb) I walked back in and then shit hit the fan! The parts guy says that was you? Yup and that is why I get what I need at your cost and do the work myself!

You don't have another local dealer to visit?

I have one east and west, both of which are 30 miles either way. Fairfield is the dealership that brought my 4runner into PA. The other dealership is Joel Confer which I have visited, but their CS leaves a lot to be desired.

I thought they were more common. I have 3 within a 15 mile radius of me.

I went to the Toyota dealership yesterday to get some of their antifreeze. The guy at the parts window ask my why I would not let them do this for me under the maintenance agreement and I nicely reminded him the last time they did service work for me they cut one of my tires pulling off the lift. They did replace the tire, but never told me about it when I picked my 4runner up.

Only after I noticed a brand new tire (which stuck out like a sore thumb) I walked back in and then shit hit the fan! The parts guy says that was you? Yup and that is why I get what I need at your cost and do the work myself!

I have one east and west, both of which are 30 miles either way. Fairfield is the dealership that brought my 4runner into PA. The other dealership is Joel Confer which I have visited, but their CS leaves a lot to be desired.

I live out in the sticks so to say. We only have a Ford and GM dealer in my town.

Anyone else get slightly annoyed by useless videos being posted on the board in bulk?

YES.

Useless to say the least unless you are teaching something and even that is questionable.

We do have five dollar stores, go figure.

Nope. I don't give a fuck.

Try it. Ignorance is bliss. :)

Wishing you guys a happy new years tonight! Everyone have fun and be safe.

Back at yah! I will be having fun at work.

I'm with Teo.

I don't particularly like the videos, but I don't watch them either unless they're interesting or from a respected member.

Back at yah! I will be having fun at work.

Same here... and tomorrow as well... I'm no fun, all work...

Happy New Year to all the ladies and gents out there!!!

Super dry today, felt like I was sking sliding into the turns and berms.

Or that's what I imagine sking feeling like, as I've never done it. :lol:

I'm with Teo.

I don't particularly like the videos, but I don't watch them either unless they're interesting or from a respected member.

x2 i wont even watch my own vids

I'm with Teo.

Same. What does bother me is when borderline illiterate people people make posts. It's fuckin sad that some people can barely write using proper English :(

And you bastard. We have NO snow and I have to look at this EVERYDAY

photobucket-2529-1324613023692.jpg

That thing looks pro. Your situation reminds me of having a penis and being married.

She has to fall asleep some time.

Thank God for Lunesta. She doesn't even know what hit her until the next afternoon and she is limping around the office.

Shazam.

I'm with Teo.

Same. What does bother me is when borderline illiterate people people make posts. It's fuckin sad that some people can barely write using proper English :(

HEY!! i reassemble that remark!!