mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sorry I am usually a Canadian beer kind of guy............

J

Ain't nothin wrong with Coors light. 40-50 of those will get you nice and buzzed.

Hell I even served you one :P

For exactly that reason though.

Ain't nothin wrong with Coors light. 40-50 of those will get you nice and buzzed.

It always perplexes me when I see people drinking Coors Light/Natty Light/Milwaukee Beast/Busch Light/Keystone Light using can koozies.

I'm sure if you hop a plane right now you should make it biggrin.png

Thanks, but I have to go to work today. I am heading out that way Monday though, mabe leftovers. ;)

where you heading exactly?

To visit some friends in Las Vegas.

Just picked up a six pack of "Abita Purple Haze" and holy fuck this is delicious.. I normally drink Blue moon. but god damn this is some good beer.

I thought it was gross, but also think the same of the wheat Coors you like.

I liked it a lot ended up drinking the entire six pack.. Lol

Coors= Gross.

I typically drink blue moon, purple haze, some boulevard, and maybe one or two choco beers.

Blue Moon is Coors....

Sub wheat and Bam. Nasty.

I hate Blue Moon.

Going to lose it the next mentally challenged email I get from someone wanting an SMD sub just because it is the SMD and they do not remotely have a clue as to the first thing they should have a grasp on before starting to build a stereo. Additionally, just answered another email from someone who "set their gains with the DD-1" and cannot understand why they fried the leads. A growing number of people are reporting the same thing on CA.com.

Going to lose it the next mentally challenged email I get from someone wanting an SMD sub just because it is the SMD and they do not remotely have a clue as to the first thing they should have a grasp on before starting to build a stereo. Additionally, just answered another email from someone who "set their gains with the DD-1" and cannot understand why they fried the leads. A growing number of people are reporting the same thing on CA.com.

woosah aaron, woosah. Remember your training :P

woosah aaron, woosah. Remember your training tongue.png

No coffee or gym today, and nothing but rain.

Milk shake, fries, and a hotdog.

One thing that thing is good for is increasing the sale of recones.

woosah aaron, woosah. Remember your training tongue.png

No coffee or gym today, and nothing but rain.

I thought the weekend entitled to haveing two days off?

Hopefully our protection device we are engineering will lower the results of damaged speakers, amps, alternators AND batteries...

The only loose variable is the user must set the proper thresholds or the device just won't help...

Think of a fuse for everything.. Even though fusing is there to protect against excessive current, this device protects underover voltage and over current in both DC and AC form...

PS- just as a side note.. Even though we know the SMD device is marketed for unnecessary reasons, we went ahead and implemented our own DD-1 and CC-1 like features in our device just for marketing pleasure..

Oh the irony.

Just picked up a six pack of "Abita Purple Haze" and holy fuck this is delicious.. I normally drink Blue moon. but god damn this is some good beer.

Coors= Gross.

I typically drink blue moon, purple haze, some boulevard, and maybe one or two choco beers.

Blue Moon is Coors....

Blue Moon is GREAT!

Coors= Gross.

Blue Moon is Coors....

Blue Moon is GREAT!

Thought you couldn't drink most beers?

Coors= Gross.

Blue Moon is Coors....

Blue Moon is GREAT!

Don't get me started...

It WAS great until one night when I woke up and BAM! No more Blue Moon.. or hardly any other beer for that matter..

In the words of Jesse from F&F1- Corona, it's the only thing... That....Calms me down.

pecan smoked pulled pork GOD DAMN

Gimme dat smd yo!

Hopefully our protection device we are engineering will lower the results of damaged speakers, amps, alternators AND batteries...

The only loose variable is the user must set the proper thresholds or the device just won't help...

Think of a fuse for everything.. Even though fusing is there to protect against excessive current, this device protects underover voltage and over current in both DC and AC form...

PS- just as a side note.. Even though we know the SMD device is marketed for unnecessary reasons, we went ahead and implemented our own DD-1 and CC-1 like features in our device just for marketing pleasure..

Oh the irony.

Honestly sounds like a waste of engineering. Only stupid people would really benefit, but they'll still find a way to fuck shit up.

Safety scissors suck.

Coors= Gross.

Blue Moon is Coors....

Blue Moon is GREAT!

Thought you couldn't drink most beers?

I can't anymore, but I have many time before.

ehh.gif

or should I say TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORQUE curve

535hp and 810tq out of a '10 F-250 in 104* ambient temp? smile.png

I got a ride in that truck the other day, it fricking hauls.

Wait, what?

2010 F-250 with the diesel, EGR delete, exhaust, intake, and a tune. Really nice pickup.

Someone you know?

Yep, guy at the university that runs one of the other shops.

It always perplexes me when I see people drinking Coors Light/Natty Light/Milwaukee Beast/Busch Light/Keystone Light using can koozies.

i do it all the time...but in the sun when I plan on drinknig for 10 hours nonstop