mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That just proves why we are the worst country. People are so fucking stupid that they compare a soccer competition to thousands of lost lives. America, land of the enslaved, and home of the refuckingtarded.

Even if they don't throw it away, you'll never see it again. Once they get off the truck and into sorting, they will only do items that are tagged. There is no way to keep track of untagged items and they get thrown away or used as rags.

That really sucks!!! Damn it, there goes 40$ down the drain that I never even got to show off at any shows :(

DAMN IT!!!!

I think I placed my SSA Dickie shirt with my work clothes sad.png I hope Cintas doesn't through it away...

My company has Cintas wash our work clothes every week, and they too are dickies or something similar. I must of placed it in there on accident Doh.gif

No way they will know who's shirt it is. Your Cintas rep didn't catch that? Our guy always goes through our unis and tossed our personal clothes aside for us.

Bummer.

They come in the morning, I work night shifts... The shirt litteraly look just a like apart from the names. One says "cummins" and the other says "ssa". Yeah, real bummer :(

Call them, perhaps it isn't sorted yet.

Well I just noticed today before I left for the show, I will ask when my other co workers to see if anything was noticed. :(

That just proves why we are the worst country. People are so fucking stupid that they compare a soccer competition to thousands of lost lives. America, land of the enslaved, and home of the refuckingtarded.

Makes me sad.

up9fo.png

I remember that show when I was a kid. Pretty good way to get kids into books.

J

Driving the boat with the sub full bore is interesting. Shuts off the engine, lol.

I had RFI issues when I ran power wire too close to the ECM on my GN. That was interesting.

Driving the boat with the sub full bore is interesting. Shuts off the engine, lol.

Might be a silly question, but is there an alt on the motor?

So far both my guesses are now on the table.

Stock electrical with only an addition of 2 batteries.

At 2/3's full output (log taper pot) she played for 4 hours on 2 of the 3 batteries with no problems. Towards the end of the night my LED's were dimming a bit on bass notes but considering the throttling we were putting it through I think that is more than acceptable.

Shark Week!!!

I love watching this, but I love seeing and swimming with sharks and rays. Someday I shall see the great white in person!

Also could easily be that it shakes the ignition key and switch so much that it shuts the motor down.

Gauges love the Xcon too, lol.

Also could easily be that it shakes the ignition key and switch so much that it shuts the motor down.

Gauges love the Xcon too, lol.

Some boat flexing?

Yay........business cards.

J

Yay, off to the garage to do some stain work on a desk expander thingee I built to make my stupid new desk fit.

And now writing/photo editing

J

Wipe instantly.

Breaking Bad was crazy tonight!

Most 90's SBC's came with a 100A Bosch unit, dunno if they used those for marine applications though.

No idea what it is either as it has to be "bombproof"

Worst country? Travel outside the US and see how human lives are valued.

Most 90's SBC's came with a 100A Bosch unit, dunno if they used those for marine applications though.

WTF are you smoking? Delco, Delco, Delco.

Worst country? Travel outside the US and see how human lives are valued.

Worst country. We are but a joke to the rest of the world, and I am speaking of "civilized" nations here. The middle East and pretty much all of South America and Africa are not included.

.....or most of Asia? Human rights in China and n Korea are not so great.